Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is Who?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Larry(cooler 1)

Larry O'Connell

Hey, I'm the commuter who was there 13 hours a day everyday. Hello people! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Yeah it's me... And don't remind me about that damned class! *shudders*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

we weren't ALL fascist. there was two, three of us like that tops. the rest of us were just in it for the sleeping.

I wasn't talking about the students....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

hahaha, why, which one didn't like you? oh, and peter told my dad that my project was the best in the class lol :smug:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Lizzie

Hey!
    i'm lizzie
    Art Design sesh2 03
    Advertising sesh2 04

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Boston248

This is Max Larkin. The American kid with the sandals which kinda looked like something that Jesus might have worn.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭buffalo

Boston248 wrote:
    This is Max Larkin. The American kid with the sandals which kinda looked like something that Jesus might have worn.

MAX!! I love you! and your crazy sandals! They were so ghetto - you're a true player, don't let no fronter hate you for it - they be trippin' if they think they gonna pop a cap in yo' ass! fo' shizzle m' nizzle!

You must be so proud Ana! :rolleyes: He complained to my mum about my... ahem... problem. Neither him or Emily liked me, but then again I didn't give them much reason to! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Crazy Heron

Im Don B

1998-2002 - Various Junior Courses
    2003, Session 1 - Government & Society
    2004, Session 1 - Legal Studies

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Electric Mole

I'm Karl

2003 - Journalism Session 2
    2004 - Philosophy Session 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭:D mags :D

MMMAAAAAAAAXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

I'm Karl

2003 - Journalism Session 2
    2004 - Philosophy Session 2
    is this Karl of KARLSTOCK '04?????
    (WWKD)

At your service

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Oh My God!!! I love you man! You are the ultimate in Karlstock! Your apathy totally made my summer! Go on...say something deep and meaningful ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Go Karl, Go Karl, Go Karl, Go Karl. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

hey max Wooooooooooooyooooo. HEy man. Its stephen the kewl guy. YE know u know me. Just in case i was Caseys roommate but u shu. And if u dont ill be ashamed. How are ya man. I will email u actually i just forgot.:D :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Spog

*tapping fingers methodically on table*

...we're all waiting karl...

The bookshelf is... the Republican Party!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Wow...That is....so profound....I think.......Not that I understood it or anything

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 apathy_rocks

Hey everyone. I'm Meghan.

Philosophy Session 2, 2004

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

Meghan the American?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 apathy_rocks

Yup, that's me!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Vordaci

pinkpimp wrote:
    ok, people been questioning my identity here. I'm Colm Ò Grìobhtha. i am a session 2 2004 newbie and nevermore.
    there ya go.
    Daniel "The Dancer" Reilly here. I was session 2, theoretical physics. Go on the newbie nevermores.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭davethetrucker

Boston248 wrote:
    max, you rock!

Zounds wrote:
    or "sum-41"
    i'd rather be called "sum-41" than "fat harry potter".

take that john

-dave

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

this it turning into a bit of a bitch fight. shame on you. this is even more pathetic than binary.

That is a bit harsh actually. Relax Dave. Actually no, go ahead, I still haven't forgiven him for waking me up at two in the morning because I was sleeping with my eyes open and it creeped him out. Fire away, I might join the abuse later if I get inspired! Damn you and your Dave-waking ways John Bowler!

he pointed out what ppl called me and so, i returned the favour. no real offence ment. no hastle in the castle dude.

• Advertisement

That is a bit harsh actually. Relax Dave. Actually no, go ahead, I still haven't forgiven him for waking me up at two in the morning because I was sleeping with my eyes open and it creeped him out. Fire away, I might join the abuse later if I get inspired! Damn you and your Dave-waking ways John Bowler!

saw your wish list, have you sceen the new j custom and prestedge ibanez's? they fcukin rock man.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement