Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is Who?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭davethetrucker

hey aoibheann, what part of cavan are you from? do you know where balley james duff (or somethng to that effect) is?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Not that I can recall. Are they in the '04 catalogue? I have that but I haven't really looked through it yet. The 1220's a prestige anyway. Might want to give those J Custom's a look though. You going to be in town tomorrow?

yeah i should be lake will be i town tomo so theres a mini re-union at the spire at 2. but i will be in town well be4 2.

i take it your goin in then?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

hey aoibheann, what part of cavan are you from? do you know where balley james duff (or somethng to that effect) is?

I'm from cavan town.
    and yep, i know ballyjamesduff!

Yeah I should be in, hopefully, around one. I might give the mini-reunion a look-in as well. Why's it at the spire? It should be at the Green for covenience's sake. I'll give you a ring or whatever when I get in and see where you are. Is your number 0877551717?

• Advertisement

Yeah I should be in, hopefully, around one. I might give the mini-reunion a look-in as well. Why's it at the spire? It should be at the Green for covenience's sake. I'll give you a ring or whatever when I get in and see where you are. Is your number 0877551717?

yeah it is....dont call me on withheld number because i..........dont wana talk to some ppl so i like to know whose calling me.

I'm from cavan town.
    and yep, i know ballyjamesduff!

yeah my cousns live there.........just thought id say that for.......some unbeknown reason. but what ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

yeah my cousns live there.........just thought id say that for.......some unbeknown reason. but what ever.

cool. dont know many from there myself, but i'd know people who do.
    everyone knows someone who knows everyone the other person doesnt know in cavan. if that makes sense......

not much makes sense to me right now. i havent sleep properly in ages must beat final fantacy................best game ever......also metle gear solid2.

-dave

No worries. Mine's 0872887504 so you'll know it's me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

You two know you've just posted your phone numbers in a public forum...
    Talented youth alright.

Also, the lake mini-reunion was last wednsday-see Lake YAAAY!! forum.

Actually we've posted them somewhere we know almost everybody and so don't care. I thought there was something about that reunion thing that just didn't seem right anyway. Ah well I'll be in town anyway.

last wednesday! o ****. oh yeah i think lake tried to call me cause i got a missed call from his num but i had no cred, and then i forgot to call back.......
    **** anyway.
    i didnt post my num dave did.....

-dave

yeah colm stop harshing our buzz you big buzz harsher you! muirean will be in town also so i must return her head phones.....and go to lemon(so good)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

yeah, im prob gonna end up wanderin in too.

I need new headphones! Thanks for the reminder. Wouldn't think a trip to Lemon would go badly myself..... mmmmm.....

yeah cool well give me a shout or something if your arsed. does any one know where i can get jugling balls? i think there a shop under arnotts but im not sure..........

-dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭COCK

Hey this is john barry

i did psychology hey oisin and mark :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 apathy_rocks

JOHN BARRY!

Hey dude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭COCK

John Barry, session twoer for life

did journalism my first year and psychology this year

I lived in Baltimore, Md, Usa until this year, and now I live in Galway, Ireland

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭skanger666

whend u move? and der was me tinkin u were all da way in baltimore (I have a very good memory....) hav u talked to Niamh yet?

(btw this is serena, shortish brown hair, was in niamh's class last year, my roomie did your make up...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

mmm lemon... so is there a reunion today or not? and could i be arsed going? and why are so many people called dave?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Actually we've posted them somewhere we know almost everybody and so don't care. I thought there was something about that reunion thing that just didn't seem right anyway. Ah well I'll be in town anyway.
    Actually dave, anyone who wants to can stroll into this forum and get your numbers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Sickle(dysk)

Angis, baby. im pregnant.

Yeah but nobody really does just wander in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Angis, baby. im pregnant.
    Say Whut????

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭twirly sponge

COCK wrote:
    John Barry, session twoer for life

did journalism my first year and psychology this year

I lived in Baltimore, Md, Usa until this year, and now I live in Galway, Ireland

John!! This is Kate from psych. You never told me you were moving to Galway!! Mad. You better be at the cork reunion. With a Cork accent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 FwigginAwesome!

i'm casey. psychology this year session 2, comp apps. last year session 1, archaeology session 2 the year before that. no more ctyi for me. miss you guys. oh and im the tall, authentic casey from virginia, not the shorter high-pitched one. later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

i'm casey. psychology this year session 2, comp apps. last year session 1, archaeology session 2 the year before that. no more ctyi for me. miss you guys. oh and im the tall, authentic casey from virginia, not the shorter high-pitched one. later
    kewl just trying out my first quote. Hoi kate i was in psychology also. Best class ever!!! Ill be at the Cork reunion also! So ill c u then. Are u also going to the 1 on the 14th in Dublin???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

I'm Niamh Shine. :rolleyes:
    session 2 2004 Talk science. RA was Aislinn Sherwin
    session 1 2003 Economics RA was Karen McKeown
    If any1in Economics ses1 '03 cant remember me,i'm de weird little commuter girl who got high on nearly everything (mainly diet coke with lemon) and threw stuf out of windows :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement