Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is Who?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭SeanOM

I'm Seán O Mahony.

I did Computer Applications - Session1 '01
    Pyschology - Session 1 '02
    Advertising - Session 2 '03
    International Relations - Session 2 '04

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

im colm holligan,
    im an alcoholic, i like swimming, walking on the beach and beautiful golden sunsets, im looking for a good friend or perhaps more

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭the evil lime

I can't remember if I ever posted up here, and being too lazy to read through and find out, so I'm posting now.

I'm Philip Harney, also known as Pipo and here's the obligatry course list

2000 - Financial Markets

2001 - International History

2002 - Legal Studies

2003 - Computer Applications

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 hannahC

Hey!

I'm Hannah Carr from North Carolina. I was in International Relations '04. I was also one of the 2(?) Republicans there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

woo!! hannah, it's ana!!!! i sent you photos, did you get them? send me yours girl!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 hannahC

Hi Ana! I got your e-mail, but no pictures, *sigh*. Also, the people at Wal-Mart need to be shot because only about half my pictures came out right. I did get a good one of me on the last night with a bucket on my head, but there are NO IRWIN PICTURES!!! *shakes fist in rage*. Oh well, I shall have to survive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

hannahC wrote:
    I did get a good one of me on the last night with a bucket on my head, but there are NO IRWIN PICTURES!!!

look in the photo thread, there's some irwin ones in there i beleiev.. and i also have the bucket-on-the-head photo, tis great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

This is Liam back with a new username:

Economics s2 2002
    Psychology s1 2003
    Corporate Business s2 2004

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Rainbow Girl

Hey all!!!!

This is Catríona Graham here,
    2002 - Art and Art History
    2003 - Sociology
    2004 - Philosophy - the class of KARL!!!!!
    Woo karlstock!!!! WWKD?

But yeah, i wasn't much known in '02, but you might now remember me as the Vegan with all the rainbow clothes, and I had the REALLY long hat as part of my pixie/fairy outfit for the 2nd disco. Hey to all those people I know from the last couple of years, I just read through the whole thing... I don't even know why... it's so late... I'm so tired... G'night! :p

Ah, sleep, that's where i'm a viking!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Vorak

John.......now working in Jordan for the summer....

http://www.faceparty.com/jlaw

• Advertisement

i wouldnt mind workin in jordan for a while, im not talkin bout the country either............ :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Cuan

Ey every1! im a newbini 2 boards so dont take offence 2 ne of my posts! :rolleyes:

Im Cuan if u havnt of guessed ;) waazuup 2 any1 i do know and hi to ne1 i dont!

2003-Session 2 - Electronic Engineering
    2004-Session2 - Economics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 me_smart

hello all. this is jen farrell here

"doin it ra style..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Joycey

Im Joyce from cork i was in session 2 in 03 and 04

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

crash_000 wrote:
    Right, seeing as there are a load of new <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=people&v=56">people</a&gt; on the board, we're gonna have to get an idea again of who everyone is.

Maybe we should make an announcement of peoples real names
    <hint hint adam or fio>

Okso, post up who you are then!

I'm Neil btw, i think i was introduced to some of you today.

Like garog and Aisling i think.

SO POST! :)

Yeah... Well, i'm Gráinne from Japanese if anyone cares.... By the way, I'm a newbie so sorry if i screw this up somehow. i live in a bog (Kildare) and aren't as technologically advanced as most...

Ya screwed up grainne, Kildare isnt that much of a bog. What part of it are ya from?

heh yeah it is...

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Conorea

Well, i'm conor of sociology sesh2 '03 and legal studies sesh2 '04. probably best known for the blue hair last year. or conor the paedophile. but yeah,.... whatever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 So-on

AAARRRGHHH!!!

This is Mike from Donegal, I can't say I will ever follow this message up with any witty, funny posts in the coming weeks and months, or indeed ever, BUT -

Theoretical Physics S2 04
    International History S1 03
    "Experimental" Biology S1 01

I played drums this year for the talent show if it helps refresh the ole memories?!

BAZAH!

yeah it is....dont call me on withheld number because i..........dont wana talk to some ppl so i like to know whose calling me.

lol dave how much u owe and to who?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

It's Jack. Jack Connolly.......you know, with the red hair?.........I hid under people's seats when I was younger.............also called the VSP (Very Small Psycho)?....................anyone? anyone at all?
    (Cough cough).......oh, okay, I'll go now

Do you go training in St. Anne's park on Sundays? If you're the red-haired Jack Connolly I know then I don't think so, but it's odd if there are two... This is Jenny Lorigan, Philosophy '04. Not many people know me. I'm the girl you don't remember, if that helps.
    Does anyone from philosophy have Cormac's E-mail address?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Damnit! No I don't but I should I was in school with him for eight years. I can't believe I don't have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

ColHol wrote:
    Ya screwed up grainne, Kildare isnt that much of a bog. What part of it are ya from?

Celbridge... and yes it is a bog. We only have sheep, feilds and Tesco down here... Grrrrrrr, evil tesco...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

Celbridge... and yes it is a bog. We only have sheep, feilds and Tesco down here... Grrrrrrr, evil tesco...
    Wat r u on?Tesco is great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

Bai god its great.......its just so cheap.
    U can buy so much stuff for a few euro..well yea its so cheap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Starbabe

well, i suppose i might as well do this.

Cara is the name, kinkiness is the game.
    meh, what do i look like? blond(ish) hair, glasses, i wear winey/purplish cords a lot..... um, i laugh quite a bit as well and i'm generally in a smiley or good/crazy mood. :D

art design '02
    architecture '03 (i presented the talent show that year, with Hugh(of the many hair colours!) and Barry Devlin!!! :cool: )
    japanese '04
    session 2 all the way man!!!

and if this thing works, a foto of me...
    HPIM0418

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Starbabe

and you know where else is so cheap? Lidl!! that place is just so cool man!!
    and their apple juice (apfel saft) is just the best... *drool* :p
    you can buy so much there.

oh celbridge, tough break! actually its ''up'' there to me but anyway, go on the lillies!

Starbabe wrote:
    and you know where else is so cheap? Lidl!! that place is just so cool man!!
    and their apple juice (apfel saft) is just the best... *drool* :p
    you can buy so much there.

Like rachmaninoff vodka too! €11 for a litre and fink brau, 24 bottles for €10!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 farry aka faz

...........I am full of irrelevence. The rest........ remains a mystery

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement