Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is Who?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

to irrelevent farry aka faz
    I already said it in another message but i'm extremely HYPER :D

HEY BARRYDUDE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Joycey

Are you serious colm??? 11 euro for a litre? Thats crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

700mls actually, but still, close enough

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭CONOR!!! f...

im conor as u may wel av guessed! i did legal studies ses.2 '03 and comp apps ses,2 '04! happy evrybody? :cool:

im conor as u may wel av guessed! i did legal studies ses.2 '03 and comp apps ses,2 '04! happy evrybody? :cool:
    is this the same Conor who tried to hook my friend Ciara up with all his friends?!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

I'm Eoin Plunkett. Finally joined boards cuz I was getting CTYI-sick... Sesh 2, 2000, 2001, 2002...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

Hey conor hows u?It's Liam as u mite hav guesd wats d story man?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭CONOR!!! f...

hiya liam! hows u??? u sed ur user name was dublin scanger or somethin!!! liar!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

It was changed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Apparently my last post didn't post. Hmm.
    I'm Bill. OF the hair, drawing the cowfish, clarinet (in previous years), particle nerd. Writing for life sess one '02 Russian sess one '03 and psychology sess two this year. How's tricks with everyoe?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

Biiiiiillllllllllllllllllllllllllllll It's Ana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howdy Ana. Are things well? just got internet yesterday, had to remember my password, couldn't had to get new password... &c... hooray for electronic telecommunications.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

I like it when you come back to boards. YAY billiam.
    <hugs>

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Hey man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Sunstorm

Bill! Dude!

AH! I'm beginning to figure out who you all are... I'm getting the hang of this "COMPUTER" doo-hickey...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Starbabe

what, do you mean Billiam of the hair and incredible hugs?!?? aah, the hugs, always the hugs.....

Billiam who was manly with Tim?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

i am Matthew as my name suggests who is tall. i also have a leather and a profound lack of eyebrows

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Yes it is that Bill and hey Matt, it's Dave of the tagging-along-ness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 hannahC

Hey bill and matt! It's hannah of the american republicanness. ( yes that's a word ;) )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

ColHol, were u from?? And whoever said tesco was great obviously hasn't drank the 2l coke worth 36c... *shudders*. It's suger-water I tells you!!! :mad:

Starbabe??? Kinkiness????? CARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Hello, tiz Grainne from thy class!!! See you Saturday!!! :D:D:D

White Stripes rock!!! Seen them two days ago. Only band I can say the guitarist is hotter than the drummer... Ahh, drumkits... :p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

i am Matthew as my name suggests who is tall. i also have a leather and a profound lack of eyebrows

Matthew? How are those eyebrows (or lack of) coming along??? My lil bro seen a pic of u being scary and missing said facial hair and was unbelievably terrified... *grins* thanks for that, he's been pissing me off lately!!! ;)

Oh, by the way, I'm one of the girls from 151, the one who didn't flip u off when u screamed "Lights Out" nearly every night... Grrrrrrrr :mad: You'd think I'd realise that u weren't an RA after the first night but... *sighs* :o:o

Bye all! C u on Saturday!!! :D:D

Athy, if ya kno it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Kitsune

Hey I was the guy with the hat, Japanese Session 2, 04, known by various names like Gearóid, Garóg, Gary, Cara, Guy, Foxy. Im on the T-Shirt as Geróid. Hi Gráinne & Cara.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭ERR!

hmm im new and im aoife :cool:

aoife............?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭ERR!

yesim?u called?

which aoife???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

It's me donall, from carlow.'03, ses1, economics, '04, ses1, med inthe lab

• Advertisement

carlowboy wrote:
    It's me donall, from carlow.'03, ses1, economics, '04, ses1,

hiya Carlowboy. its Niamh, the insane commuter from Economics last year :D
    (i say hi to as many people as possible cause i dont know that many on the boards,the people i know either are too lazy or have just mastered turing on the computer, never mind registering on the boards *cough*Naomi Hodgins*cough*)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement