Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is Who?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭ERR!

errrmmm my aoife?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Judas04

Hey every1 its Ali B frm IR sess 2 '04!!! Hows it goin? Hey crazy hannah!! How've u been u crazy republican u???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭snuffles

Hey people, this is Marianne, session1 '04, Writing for Life.

Now where the hell am I?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

snuffles wrote:
    Now where the hell am I?
    Your location is listed as Galway

My deepest sympathies*

*I spend quite a bit of time in Galway, so yes, I do know what I'm talking about :p

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭meeka

gah, whats wrong with galway!! it rocks. i live there.

• Advertisement

Yes Galway does rock.

Unfortunately I live as far a way from Galway City as if possibly while still living in Co. Galway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 hannahC

Judas04 wrote:
    Hey every1 its Ali B frm IR sess 2 '04!!! Hows it goin? Hey crazy hannah!! How've u been u crazy republican u???

yay for ali! my crazy republicaness is at an all time high what with the Republican National Convention going on in NY. Damn protesters....
    Anyway, I miss you and ana and everyone. Can't wait till next year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Judas04

hannahC wrote:
    yay for ali! my crazy republicaness is at an all time high what with the Republican National Convention going on in NY. Damn protesters....
    Anyway, I miss you and ana and everyone. Can't wait till next year!

I miss every1 2!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Went 2 the reunion on sat, it rocked! Not quite my sox but close enough! I didn c every1 an dam ana is in dam Sardinia!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta dash my sis is havin a party!! Woo PAR-TAY!!!!! O YEA!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Spog

snuffles wrote:
    Hey people, this is Marianne, session1 '04, Writing for Life.

Now where the hell am I?

I know i don't know you and you don't know me, but i was just wondering where in galway do you live? I'm not a weird stalker person, it's just when other people are from galway, i ask. And you say you are as far away from galway as you could possibly be while still being in galway, which would sort of describe my own current situation too. I "sound" very odd "saying" this. O well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Spog wrote:
    I'm a weird stalker person
    He wants your pie Marianne!

• Advertisement

Spog wrote:
    I know i don't know you and you don't know me, but i was just wondering where in galway do you live? I'm not a weird stalker person, it's just when other people are from galway, i ask. And you say you are as far away from galway as you could possibly be while still being in galway, which would sort of describe my own current situation too. I "sound" very odd "saying" this. O well.

Ever hear of Ballinasloe? Because that's the town I appear to be currently stuck in!
    It would be weird if you were here too, actually.

And Steph, everyone wants my pie. It's just life...

he being a she but hey! -let that dream live if you must.

Heh heh heh. You're from ballinasloe. Sorry... it's just the worst town in galway (apart from laurencetown, which is the definition of dead). Kinda funky that, I'm from Portumna, just a little wee way away from you. Cool. I assumed you were either from the aran islands, or over this edge of the county. By the way, I'm Orla, S2 (Philosphy 04, Art Design 03, Architecture 02). CTYIers in ballinasloe... seems impossibly improbable but i do know another two from ballinasloe. Ok, I'm tired and seem to be repeating myself just a little (recurring words just too much to handle). The bed is calling to me in soft sultry tones. or maybe thats just katie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

It WAS some damn good pie...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Spog wrote:
    he being a she but hey! -let that dream live if you must.
    Ah, sorry! If it makes you feel any better, people do that to me all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 ShortAmerican

Hey,sup, its jack IR ses 2, i'd like the emails of some of my buds from ctyi, if ne1 can help. nick chesterley, john campion, ian goggin, darren ward, daniel ?, vossy neone else who wishes to make themselves known 2 me. email me at maguirebaseball@yahoo.com or reply.(Email preferred) Im so stupid for not getting the info for these peepz.sry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

Spog wrote:
    Heh heh heh. You're from ballinasloe. Sorry... it's just the worst town in galway.

ballinasloe rocks, it has some of the best skate spots in ireland.

*drools at the thought of the roof gaps.*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Yeah. And the Dube factory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭abraham lincoln

ok... where am i and how am i doing this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

Me Jim/Donncha.

Me has attended Ses2'03 Journalism and Ses2'04 Writing For Life.

And I are great

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭HeyYou

You probably all know already, but it's Irwin here. I miss you all!

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

HeyYou wrote:
    You probably all know already, but it's Irwin here. I miss you all!

Irwin the tall? Irwin the RA? Irwin who tried to knock down the cup wall in my kitchen window that my room-mate spent hours constructing????

How ya doin' hon!?! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

Ha!!!

Irwin is a pure legend!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Spraypaint

I've already posted 3 times but by way of a belated introduction I'm Killian McCarthy. I did Legal Studies S2 '04. I was(and I guess still am) the guy from Limerick who was referred to as "Scumbag" by most of archaeology B and (thankfully) 2Ls by most other people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Katie-Bob

I've posted before but ya I'm Katie Mulvihill I did Japanese sess'04, Gov& Soc sess'03 and Legal Studies sess'02. Some of you know me as Bob, Katie or Katie-Bob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

or some may know her as Darren's friend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I'm Róisín Burke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

Rozabeez wrote:
    I'm Róisín Burke

Hi roisin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Katie-Bob

Liam.......*tries to think of something to say back* you're right but other people knew me as Bob. He was the guy with the bad cork accent and 'odd' blonde hair....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 ILikeCheese

I'M EAMONN. Not that that helps any but if you were at session 2 this year, how bout Ace of Hearts, red felt armband things(gauntlets of power) or headphones that were twice the size of my head. And a speech on cheese.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement