Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is Who?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

KatieBob wrote:
    Liam.......*tries to think of something to say back* you're right but other people knew me as Bob. He was the guy with the bad cork accent and 'odd' blonde hair....

Don't wory most know who I am coz I am so kewl and popular ;).I hope my Cork accent is bad seein as I'm from Dublin and yeah em u got me on d hair.Don't do it urself unless:
    (a)ur extremely confident (like moi :cool: )
    (b)u hav a month to hide away and wait for the sun to fix it
    (c)u actually want orange hair

[Edit: Close your damn quotes properly]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

halenger wrote:
    [Edit: Close your damn quotes properly]

Wow, he is pissed off.
    Cheer up Podge, might never happen.

I'll get my coat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Demon Cleaner

ok then this is art. i did session 2 this year and im slow at getting things done so that is why im only getting into this now.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Art Foley? Evenin'. 'Tis David Franklin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

I'M EAMONN. Not that that helps any but if you were at session 2 this year, how bout Ace of Hearts, red felt armband things(gauntlets of power) or headphones that were twice the size of my head. And a speech on cheese.

Aren't you forgetting a certain aquan mammal that resided under your sink/kitchen ablutionary unit?
    chortle, I invaded your room. Four times... sigh.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Bazookatone

I'm sure by now, you've all wandered off the point of this thread, but I'm Jack Connolly. I was at CTYI:
    Session 1 1999
    Session 1 2000
    Session 2 2001
    Session 1 2002

Most of you are relative younglings and won't remember me. This is a very bad state of affairs, especially for you. Not knowing me makes you a fundamentally flawed human being. Everything you ever achieve in your life will be tainted by your lack of social interaction with me. Sorry, working on controlling the delusions of grandeur.

I was known by a number of names inclusing "The VSP" (Very Small Psycho) and "Hey you! Get the hell away from my sister!"

Right now, I'm studying Physics at DCU! It's brilliant, and I met Colm, who said that I'd be more than welcome to help out in the CTYI office at weekends and stuff. And so, like a parasitic tapeworm nestling in your large intestine, I'm going to slither into the bowels of CTYI and snuggle inside it's warm nutritious belly and BREED!

BTW I was so sad to hear that Sheila was leaving. I'd just like to say "thanks for all the memroies Rapmaster G".

And one more thing. I now sport a very dashing Leather cowboy hat (actually it's Australian, not American, but try explaining that to people) This is my "thing", like Noreen and the Beanie Baby, and I'd appreciate it if people would make an effort to make it sort of imfamous. This is not just a phase, I've worn it constantly for a year, and I've always wanted to be remembered for a "thing", not just my uncontrollable sexual urges.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭the_only_Ali

I hope my Cork accent is bad seein as I'm from Dublin and yeah em u got me on d hair.Don't do it urself unless:
    (a)ur extremely confident (like moi )
    (b)u hav a month to hide away and wait for the sun to fix it
    (c)u actually want orange hair

For the record, you wanted your hair that colour. And I deserve praise and thanks for sacrificing getting-ready-for-disco time to... improve it. Even though it was already really cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭abraham lincoln

ok then this is art. i did session 2 this year and im slow at getting things done so that is why im only getting into this now.

Art's on boards..as in one of the founding members of the "to kill" list in our class, did session 1 in '03 but converted to session 2 this year, really freaked out by the little, attention seeking, unbelievably camp for his age, mayo kid in international history Art...Cool

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Bazookatone: Would you be the brother of Laura Connolly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

cathal malone. no you twat not the gay one. the other one. yes. him.
    did the little courses since '98 (UCC & DCU), advertising '03, corp business '04.

nuff said.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 elegy

im ian goggin session 2 international relations

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Éanna_CCFC

as my name might suggest, I'm Éanna. Was arounf for a few years up to 1999- **** I feel old now. Anyone who thinks they might remember me- republicanism, and Cork City Football Club are two further clues ;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

elegy wrote:
    im ian goggin session 2 international relations

Please try to include the year.

This thread is very long and very old. Your year is not the only year. :) Also you've to remember that next year people will post here and so on and so on.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭PaddyofNine

I'm Paddy (also known as Patrick). As far as I can remember, I did Medical Technology in Session 1 of 1998 and Computer Applications in Session 2 of 1999.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 zing boom ducky

im Aoife Van W, lemme see....
    astronomy ses 1 01
    Art n design ses2 02
    Legal Studies ses2 03 and
    International Relations ses2 this year
    and wooo go me i've still got one more year.... yayness!!

Evening. Dave, of the caffeine. :rolleyes:

Emmet here again. Aoife welcome on board! you said you couldn't handle "threads" and "posts" and "things" but good luck anyway! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

welcome on board

terrible, terrible, unforgivable pun.
    also, probably not intended...

while im here...

cathal malone,
    sobekmajor@hotmail.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 zing boom ducky

Emmet here again. Aoife welcome on board! you said you couldn't handle "threads" and "posts" and "things" but good luck anyway! :D

yeah yeah i know but im trying real reall hard to do this doo hicky computer thing so wooo go me. and stuff. hey dave!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭guX

I'm Shane O'Brien for Computer Applications, Session 1, 2004.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 stary eyed

Smarmy snobbish idiot.

Remember who did the talent show this year?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Me, Guy and Rory??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 stary eyed

Raphael wrote:
    Me, Guy and Rory??
    It made sense when I posted it, although I m in school,so maybe that's why it's so random. Maybe... *ponder*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Fabulo

...I guess that's as good a cue as any. Hey, I'm Fabulo, the god of fabulousness and also overlord of the currently small, but ever-expanding, Cult of Fabuloism (ask about joining, by the way). In my mortal incarnation, I'm Eoin, though. Yes, the one called Becky. Yes, the gay one. Yes, the one with the red feather boa. Yes, the... you know what, I think it'll be better for all involved if I just stop there. Sess 1 Legal Studies 2003, Sess 2 International History 2004. I enjoy musicals, Ian McKellen and long walks on the beach. Well, I like things that are long anyway, not necessarily walks on the beach... Oh, and (seeing as how I enjoy milking this for all its worth) I am also apparently an early Joyce or an early Chekhov. Talk to y'all soon!

You finally joined here then... Welcome. This is Dave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Fabulo

Yeah... Y'all seem to have such a gay ol' time talking about this place, hehe. Though I don't really see the attraction. So far I'm seeing no naked men :-S I'm hoping this trend doesn't continue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭gigglingrat

Hey Eoin! Its Aoife! You...kinda know me...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Leto wrote:

Why does this forum only have one page?

It has more, it's just set to show the threads from the last whatever many days. if you go to the bottom of the page of threads listed, you have a scroll-down option('display options') to show posts from anything from the last 45 days(i think) to ever(ie since this forum was created). then there'll be more pages, and you should find the thread you're looking for. I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

Nerd. Ah no, I love ya really! *huggle*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Plunky wrote:
    Nerd. Ah no, I love ya really! *huggle*

yeah, well, you're a nerd too. so there. :p

oh how I love being childish. ;)

yess, love! *huggifies back*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement