Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is Who?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 AndyC

Aisling! Hello! It's Andy!!! Hello Emma (Louise Hutchinson?) and Odran and people from session 1 05!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

AndyC wrote:
    Aisling! Hello! It's Andy!!! Hello Emma (Louise Hutchinson?) and Odran and people from session 1 05!

Hey Andy! God, everyone's here. Well not everyone... but a lot of people are! :D . Yay, I get to talk to my friends.

How's everything Ais? Feeling down or up? You need to get msn messenger! (or a phone) :D

I wait, wrong person, sorry :confused: Sorry bout that Emma! I'm surprised someone I know here is still up actually!

AndyC wrote:
    I wait, wrong person, sorry :confused: Sorry bout that Emma! I'm surprised someone I know here is still up actually!

Me's an insomniac. I'm OK, depressed that it's all over untill next year. Howsa you? Good me's hoping.

• Advertisement

Adesina wrote:
    Me's an insomniac. I'm OK, depressed that it's all over untill next year. Howsa you? Good me's hoping.
    I miss it all as usual, I'm not sure if you call it depressed but anyway I feel sad. :(

AndyC wrote:
    I miss it all as usual, I'm not sure if you call it depressed but anyway I feel sad. :(

Awwh, poor you! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭odranCN

im guessin that crash would happen to be Neil my RA right? well do u really want that keycard bask???? its held together with biohazard tape.... literally

odranCN wrote:
    im guessin that crash would happen to be Neil my RA right? well do u really want that keycard bask???? its held together with biohazard tape.... literally

Hehe :D , do you still have that biohazard tape?

that tape was great... *sniff*

• Advertisement

AndyC wrote:
    that tape was great... *sniff*

Wasn't it? :( I want some of that tape *tear*

i think there's some left but im not certain......

odranCN wrote:
    i think there's some left but im not certain......

If there is, bring some to one of the reunions and give me some... please :):D:) .

ok but like i said if i have any

odranCN wrote:
    ok but like i said if i have any

If you have any, OK, got it .

*goes of to pray that he has some*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Well, hate to butt in on your conversation (thats a lie, and we all know it) but ANDY! (the PROBLEM cleared itself up. Don't you love it when problems do that?) I lost my keycard too, and one shoe.......I don't know how to go and ask for it back, seeing as I left five snapple bottles and a cheesecake tin in my room for the cleaner-people...

Flashling wrote:
    Well, hate to butt in on your conversation (thats a lie, and we all know it) but ANDY! (the PROBLEM cleared itself up. Don't you love it when problems do that?) I lost my keycard too, and one shoe.......I don't know how to go and ask for it back, seeing as I left five snapple bottles and a cheesecake tin in my room for the cleaner-people...

Knew you could handle it! ;)

I think the cleaners will DEFINATELY remember your room!

Flashling wrote:

I left my toothbrush in my room for some lucky Session 2 person to find, AND I left the nutmeg drink in the fridge :D , I wish I could've seen the face of whoever found that :D .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

You mean the cleaning staff?

crash_000 wrote:
    You mean the cleaning staff?

Do the cleaning staff check the fridge?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

Wouldn't you??! :)

Wouldn't you??! :)

I see your point.

Yay! This my 100th post! :D:):D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I think I shall reintroduce myself to you now in case there are any session two people on here who have not been graced by my presence :p (yes I know it's only the second day)

I'm Liz, Philosophy Session 2 2004
    Legal Studies Session 2 2005

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 eoin_C

Flashling wrote:
    Odren! Sean! Steven! Eoin! oh, and you emma. But everyone! (wait, is this the eoin that I'm thinking of, the zoo and edel eoin?) Oh, it's Aisling philosophy by the way. (I hate to say this, it's like shooting myself in the foot, but the tall one)

Yeah, thats me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

YAY! I miss ctyi. Even though I¨m in spain right now, in an internet cafe, with german knackers doing kareoke (I can´t spell) behind me, I¨m STILL thinking of ctyi. Pathetic, I know.
    *Me goes and bes pathetic with the german knackers*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Actually i feel a need for a reintroduction myself:

Neil McGough

E-Commerce Session 1 2001
    Architecture Session 2 2002
    RA Session 1 2005
    TA(TP) Session 2 2005

thar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 dhanle-ctyi

I'm david hanley. :cool:

Flashling wrote:
    YAY! I miss ctyi. Even though I¨m in spain right now, in an internet cafe, with german knackers doing kareoke (I can´t spell) behind me, I¨m STILL thinking of ctyi. Pathetic, I know.
    *Me goes and bes pathetic with the german knackers*

Poor poor Aisling... :p When do you get back from Spain? We need another coffee get-together soon, this time HAVING you there that is... :rolleyes: Love your sigs everytime btw, hehehe.

AndyC wrote:
    Poor poor Aisling... :p When do you get back from Spain? We need another coffee get-together soon, this time HAVING you there that is... :rolleyes: Love your sigs everytime btw, hehehe.

I concur. Sorry again for missing you that day Aisling :D .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Neenan

Im Conor Neenan

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement