Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is Who?

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 8,122 ✭✭✭fitz

The only practical effort from what I remember, all the rest were aesthetically nice, and functionally crap.

Bloody Architects...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

hehe, we did lace ours with wood glue actually as well, in an effort to make sure the thing didnt die. :D

Bloody cheating architects :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 8,122 ✭✭✭fitz

My point exactly.

Uncouth ruffians, one and all...
    :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭vikki

Hey people

I'm new-ish... my name is vikki malone (often called victoria, or blondie cos im blonde...) i did psychology session two this year (2003) and was in michelles R.A. group hi stephen (don accordion) you know who i am i was in your class for three weeks... at least i hope you do! if there are any people from junior ctyi (archaeology february-april 2002 or japanese october-december 2002) HI!!!:) most of you probably dont know me cos i was sort of quiet...

so thats who i am

so hey everybody

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Bazookatone

It's Jack. Jack Connolly.......you know, with the red hair?.........I hid under people's seats when I was younger.............also called the VSP (Very Small Psycho)?....................anyone? anyone at all?
    (Cough cough).......oh, okay, I'll go now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

Jack, did I lie on you during the soccer match in session 1 2002? cos if I did, then *waves* Hi I'm Lisa I lay on you one time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

yes, hello Jack. 'tis Hannah. of session 1. no more need be said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

JACK!

I know you very well indeed! You were like my mentor in 02!

(its aonghus btw)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Hey. I sorta know you. I found out who you were at the reunion on the 30th. I'm that guy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭:D mags :D

I know Jack.....hid under my chair a couple of times in 2000....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

I'm bill. Bill with the hair. I drew cowfishes. And I turn up a weeks after everyone else. Hooray.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭tibilt

bill from writing for life?

BILL!!!!!!

hi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

Bill!!!!

Hi! 'tis Hannah. of the letters. and of the far away-ness. you know who i am.
    PM me.

yes, bill was in your class-its that bill

bah.

/hugs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭the_only_Ali

I'm Alison from writing for life, session 1. No one knew me. And as this is my first post, no one here knows me either. Oh well.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

I'm bill. Bill with the hair. I drew cowfishes. And I turn up a weeks after everyone else. Hooray.

BILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wha's the craic?!?!??!?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 beach babe

hey- is this the bill from russian l and c that we're talkin about- if it is- omg!!! u were awesome I so remember ur cowfish. u were awesome in class, the play was great craic- btw, this is katherine:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes catherine it is said bill. and that play was just plain weird!

"Holy saints and martyrs!"

:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

Hiya! I'm the unique,chic(&what a physique)Duddy! If u just saw that wierd huy at the discos,but Ciaran if u knew me on a >ahem< more inimate nature..
    I did Comp Ling in '03,sess1, and wore a bandana. God cant waitl i get bak to ctyi and be able to wear it without being beaten up!!! The same gos 4 my mini-skirt(Mairead u beta stil hav it.)
    Big hugs to all who did CL,medlab,&russian btw!!!!
    Dont like da others nahh
    I kid.
    kisses!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭americanCat

ummm....allo..i'm Cat..i don't think anyone ever knew my real name...^_____^ unfortunately i'm stuck 3000 sumtin miles away in america...*sigh* ummm... i'm also completely new to using boards....so i'm just a little confused ^_^..'lo all!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Yes it is the mentioned bills of writing for life and Russian. Hey to all the people that replied to me. I love you all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭freakydeadgirl

greetings everyone, (boredom has gotten the best of me)
    it is holly from tucson, az
    my room had all of the fanta cans in the windows (i drank all but 3)..... i was in writing for life session 1, summer of 03(slept under my desk during class)
    roomed with alison lee....hi ali.... had the neon orange shoelaces and the monty python shirt w/the big mouth
    it is good to see that other people are out there with too much free time
    later*-*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Kay

This is Kay -

Sess.2 2000: Classics with Aude
    Sess.2 2001: Writing for Life with Yvonne
    Sess.2 2002: Philosophy with Fiachra

I just got back from northern Finland. I've been living there for a few months. Gap year. I've become extremely shy, so not many CTYIzens have clapped eyes on me for, oh, a year, at least. Do PM me. Does anyone here speak Swedish?

luv,

tay

Ok, whats with the recent joining spree. thats the 3rd person in under a week!

Oh and Btw, this is Aonghus (Jaffer) i just got a name/avatar/sig change to confuse you all, mwahahahahahahahaha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Two usernames?! BAN!!!!

Incidentally, I just noticed that Neil was the bloke who started this back in the day with Fio and Adam ruling over us with their iron fists... <sigh> And afair he wanted this all congested into a simple, easy to read list... HA!

<troll> :ninja:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I managed it once too.

No, not usernames, i CHANGED it. see admin/support forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭the_only_Ali

"my room had all of the fanta cans in the windows (i drank all but 3)..... i was in writing for life session 1, summer of 03(slept under my desk during class)
    roomed with alison lee....hi ali.... "- Freakydeadgirl

I drank those three!!! Actually 2, if I remember rightly we found one lying on the ground in the quad... Hi Holly!!! The fanta's on its way, so's your candlestick, I posted them off about a week ago. Hopefully theyve not been locked up for being potential terrorists. Sorry I couldnt get any jolt, its hard to come by but if I see any I will purchase it and "mail" it to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭freakydeadgirl

the drink of the gods........FANTA
    it should be here this week.......mmmmmm orangy goodnesss...
    you can't get the real stuff here. it's all red 4 and yellow 5
    happy happy joy joy^_^

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭americanCat

mmm...fanta is definately good...as i was readin through earlier posts, i kinda realized i didn't exactly clarify who i am...hehe, whoops..anyways, i am cat (one of the many claires)..i was in irish authors sess 1 01 with Ed..archaeology sess 1 02, and Russian sess 1 03 with Billiam and "raphael"..those who know me most likely saw me walkin round with a cat's (the play) sweatshirt on. *sigh* i wish i was in ireland right now..next year shall be my fourth and last year *double sigh* ..and, as i stated earlier, i live in america..pretty close to DC to be exact..wanna talk? email me at kasai@cox.net
    ~cat~
    ps: unfortunately i'm still trying to convince my parents to let me download MSN (they think something's horribly wrong with it)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement