Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Things You're Missing 'zine

• 07-07-2002 3:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hiya... plans are afoot to have a new freesheet/zine thing about the music scene in Ireland. We're looking for contributions for articles, interviews, reviews etc. It's not going to be overly flash, but the intention is that the content will make it unmissable. I never use boards.ie (firewalled at work) but you can e-mail me at billygannon@yahoo.com if you're interested.

Oh... this post will be put onto all the music-related boards....

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Is it gonna be anything like Metalworks and leave out all the crappy bands. It better have some articles on Pantera, Slayer etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

Well I hope you get your fanzine off the ground.....its tough going trying to get everything together.....contributions....interviews....pictures...money to publish it!:D

And you leave out Rival Schools at your own rsik.....;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

I think it's just abut local stuff

Advertisement