Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hansol 19" CRT 920D TCO-99 FLAT

• 07-07-2002 6:12pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anybody know anything about the quality of this monitor offered by Komplett ? I really need a bigger monitor and thought I would go for a 19".

Slaan.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

I've had one of these for over a year now. It is truly a thing of beauty. Go for it. How much do they cost now BTW?

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Legion

I'm ordering one of these myself from komplett at the end of the week.Cost is €351.32 + €42.48 for shipping. I mailed them to ask when they were coming into stock,due in on the 12th of this month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

I've had a 920D since last Christmas and would definitely recommend it. Its a very high quality piece of work. I also know two other people who have them (one of them has 2) and they both think that they're an excellent monitor too.

The warranty on them is excellent too.

Advertisement