Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you idiots?

Options
  • 07-07-2002 6:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭

Oh thanks everybody. Please scream out my name on the Internet. In fact, why don't you broadcast all of my personal information too, my address, my phone number, my fri**ing bank account number while your at it!!!!!. God, and your supposed to be Talented Youth.

If a moderator sees this, could they please delete those messages with my name in them, sorry about that. I didn't ask them to print it.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Paranoia. Sucks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Hehe... a bit paranoid, but its your call... By the way, if you REALLY want to broadcast your bank account number, could you include your PIN code? Cheers ;)

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Smiley

Rolling on the floor laughing my ass off!!!

Good one Adam!!!

M...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Lint Demon

god yeah, youre paranoid! why are you so uptight? how many people have the name...JACK!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Hey! I was right! WHEEE!

Listen, this isn't stalker central. And when someone did post their address once, it was modded off. Plus, you're not so important that someone is going to actually give a sh1t about who you are beyond the people who know and like you. Sorry, but it's true. You are a nobody just like the rest of us. Deal with it. Or rise above it. BUT don't be so whiny man!

Here... if it makes you feel better...

I'm sven. People in the know call me Eoin Mulvey. I am blonde, long hair, bulky <nice way of saying "rotund">, and i am rather insane and like your hat.

NOW SHUT UP WHINY PARANOIA MAN! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

<sorry... that hoor ass has gotten me in a bitchy mood... sorry>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

Interesting.....is that the Jack that Cormac asks me if I know everytime I'm in his basement?
    Just as a matter of interest, does Cormac ever bug you about whether or not you know a Grace or is his fascination solely confined to people named Jack?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 joltgirl02

is that jack with the hair? if it is, this is deirdre, from russian. if not, please ignore this message

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Kiwisco

hey jolt. sorry bout d boadcast but my sis told me some of the stuff you did!!! all very disturbing and they hurt my dainty little innocent ears.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Kiwisco

oh and thank you jolt for your heels. sorry bout any damage done. they were a tight fit......... on fiona that is of course!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 joltgirl02

ehh.. who's your sister and what did she say bout me???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Bazookatone

Okay. I'm not paranoid, I'm just careful. It's better to be safe than sorry. I did over-react thought, sorry about that. Think nothing of it.

Yes, I am Jack with the hair.
    Yes, I am the Jack that Cormac keeps asking about.
    Yes, I did wear a bathrobe on Thursday.
    Yes, I am plotting a domination of the world.
    Yes, I think George W Bush is an idiot with Penis Envy.
    Yes, I think that the American people deserve George W Bush.
    Yes, I probably did something to Kiwisco's sister.
    Yes, I probably enjoyed it as much as she did.
    Yes, I did make out with Grace from Astronomy on the last night.
    Yes, I am happy about that.
    Yes, I had a Hicky on my neck.
    Yes, I am comfortable with it.
    Yes, I was the second gunman on the grassy knoll.
    Yes, I have seen "Rejected" by Don Hertzfelt.
    Yes, I do think Animé is not that good.
    Yes, I was at Woodstock.
    Yes, I think that Maralyn Manson is a Pillock.
    Yes, I realise that it is all just an act.
    Yes, I think that dance music is purile.
    Yes, I think that people who like dance music are stupid.
    Yes, I want Ibiza to be destroyed in a hail of nuclear fire.
    Yes, I am certain that I am always right.
    Yes, I am ALWAYS right.

Any other questions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Are you Jack who took part in Mr. CTYI?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

In an odd turn around there is ONE good thing to George Bush...

It's called Project Freedom and i only know bout it cause my cousin works in Reno University on energy stuff and is registered green.

Look it up. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Originally posted by Bazookatone
    Okay. I'm not paranoid, I'm just careful. It's better to be safe than sorry.
    Hehe... if you look hard enough in the archives of boards.ie, youll probably find more information about me than i know myself, including but not limited to: average personal details (name, age, etc), phone number, pictures (all bad), doctored movie poster of Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey (with my head in it), likes, dislikes, what games i play, what i did at the millenium and full personal history for the past 4 years. :)
    Yes, I do think Animé is not that good.
    Oh dear. Youve been watching the wrong animé. Come to AyaCon in November, Ill set you right :)

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 littlebopeep

joltgirl02 im kiwisco's sister-ciaran may have called me several unflattering things but my name is eilis or el-depending on how well you know me.
    i would tell you whatever i said about you to ciaran but i dont actually know who you are. i last did ctyi session2 2000-classics do i know you from there??or maybe international history from session 1 2000?
    hope that clears it up for you:)

Advertisement