Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woop!

Options
  • 07-07-2002 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

I got a hammock.
    That is all I need to say.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Smiley

And where did you put said hammock??

And where did you put said hammock??

M...

I appear to be repeating myself......:( :confused::(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 man hoor

Edit!:
    Play nice kids!

I'm just back from a nasty PI modding bit, so i'm not in the mood for idle insults - please refrain!

<< Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Again, remove said idiot <"hoor"> please.

He's being a d1ck and it offends my being. He's not only insulting one person, but also a whole group of people and ... well... just acting the ass.

<sigh>

Idiots... all of em! <mutter grumble>

• Advertisement

Oh! And congrats on hammock man! Good stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Lint Demon

Dave and Sven, lets all be friends. Dave, I love you so much, but lets be nicer, k? or whatever. And Dukman, Im very happy for you. Hammocks rule.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

joy.
    Editing the posts scared the bejaysus out of me.
    I spent the entire day yesterday in it reding the d&d player's guide

lordsippa,
    please note dat i wasnt ACTUALLY insulting u or a group of people,i was simply voicing my views as they are depicted in dermo looney's fine song. i have a constitutional right to do so and it is slightly unfair to go around trying to get me kicked out,(calm down!!!!) i was only tring to provoke an angry response from u to get some entertaining reading.
    lets all be friends and in closing a message from my board of directors:
    **The Man-Hoor Corporation wud like to take this opertunity to extend its humble appoliges to all wannabe or otherwise gothics,no offence was intended and we sincerely regret any hurt that may have been caused by our comments**
    <<NEWS FLASH: this just in,hell has just frozen over!!>> (he,he,he!!) :p

I HAVE HEAD EXPLODY! <many will get this>

I am NOT a goth or a wannabe! I AM A FAR MORE DIVERSE PERSON AND YES I DO TEND TO BITCH ABOUT THEM MYSELF BUT I DON'T BE AN ASS TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU'VE BEEN!

Y'see... you were being a "troll" intentionally posting annoying stuff. Hence, within the boundaries of net etiquette i was fully within MY rights to ask for you to be removed.

It's like this, you HAVE got a right to be an ass, and i have a right to tell you to shut the fuk up!

Now that we've got that over with... um... ah i'm sure you'll get bored of here within 2 months.

But welcome to the family!

• Advertisement

lets see,my right to freedom of expression is enshrined in the 1937 Constitution of Ireland and is a fundamental right.ur right to object is not enshrined in any constitution and isnt a right but a freedom(a right means da gov. are obligied to assist u in obtaining it a freedom means u ave to do it ureself) as no right is supreme to any other in this fine land of ours both mentioned rights fully cancel each other out.
    tanx for the entertaining banter(it was fun slaggin' each other off) and for the 'warm' welcome.
    are u adam the guy wit the camera,da one dat presented the slide-show?? (he never REALLY liked me)
    caroline carlyl was the mentioned caroline.:D

i ave the freedom to do anything i like as u do,my new-found friend,but we both have few actual rights. eoin caroline if your watching thank you for the info on the constitution and fundamental rights,its all golden stuff.:D

if you mean adam the ra who was there last year and is a complete ass... then no. no i am not.

If you mean Sven, the guy who was never an ra and became a nevermore last year... then yes. yes i am.

Oh... and btw, no government runs the net <even if america thinks it does>. So screw you! The laws of the land are laid down by Devore and Cloud, et al. Plus the mods here are also the bosses of you and owners of our collective souls.

Hi Adam! Hi Fio! Hi souls of the damned!

Anyway... now that we've stopped bitching <aye twas fun to turn people against a complete stranger> who are you, should i know you and why do i care if yes or no?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by man hoor
    i ave the freedom to do anything i like as u do,my new-found friend,but we both have few actual rights. eoin caroline if your watching thank you for the info on the constitution and fundamental rights,its all golden stuff.:D

Well there's several things I can say, but I think this sums it up:

godgivenright.jpg

and.... before you start again

setmypeoplefree.jpg

<< Fio >>

PS. I'm the friendly one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

the only reason adam never liked you is because he thought i wanted to get with you and he didnt like me not playing hard to get at aileens. hes kinda like my big brother figure.

i base all my legal 'knowlegde/references' on wot eoin caroline has taught me in legal studies the last 3 weeks in ctyi so slag him for being a **** teacher,altho he is a sound,sound lad.i quiet like ur first pic and must resort to ''takes one to no one'' other than dat sad,sad attempt at a feeble redeemsion i'd say u ave me bolOcKD i simply dont get the second one,dont go xplaining it,i dnt wanna no.i respect u 4 dat,ur alright.i no u dnt give a ****,and der a lot of pple dat will type replies sayin ''LOSSERR'' bout me,but u ave me beet,and i respect u for dat.(i sound like a lil faerie,but you beet me gud,and u run dus site!!!!)
    and now folks,the moment we've all been wayting 4,<drum-role>................ NEWS FLASH: I DONT GIVE **** BOUT DIS **** NO MORE!!!!! i only started dis banter wit lodsippa 4 da craic.

jst kiddin' how old is this site ne way,and has it always been full of ctyi'ers??
    :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

im a relative newbie so i cant really tell you that, but i managed to sneak in on the party last year. yer all great people.

it seems this thread has deviated somwhat from it's original subject. but anyway, who among us has a hammock anyway?

I DO!!!! and we have one in Maine too!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Haha! I am most amused. I read the first 3 of man hoor's posts, and went off to find the suitable gathering cards. Having got the URLs of 2 cards i came back and read the rest of the thread. As you can imagine, i was most disappointed to find that they had already been posted by Fio. :) I will only add that she isnt lying when she says shes the nice one, and that my personal favourite card is this one:
    moderated.jpg
    You have been warned.
    how old is this site ne way,and has it always been full of ctyi'ers??
    To answer your question, boards came into existence at the beginning of 1998, replacing a gamers mailing list which preceded it. Ive been here since shortly after it began (Asuka wasnt my first nick) and I set up this CTYI forum after my last year at CTYI in 2000.

One last thing: youre supposed to be talented youth, so Im almost certain you can spell and punctuate reasonable well. Would you please take the trouble to do so? You spelling would be almost forgivable in a text message, but not on a web forum, and i for one find it not only annoying, but largely uniterpretable.

A

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I have one. its positioned so i can watch Movies on my pc. I am happy. I'm in CTYI!

im so jealous!i wish i were in CTYI!!!

I bought my top hat and am going back to san fran this sunday so SCREW YOU ALL I WIN! WHOOP!

... and... erm... i'm sure there's some other fun stuff involving the purchase of much music... 15 albums since i got here and i've bought a lot of other **** too... mmm... twinkies...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

I had a nice long post, but I fear having to look at Samuel Jackson again , so.
    I like hammocks.
    Except when malicious people tip them over (*cough*Dukman*cough*)

__
    #_

mlalicious? it was my go biotch. And then my cousin tried to put the dog in it yesterday. He didnt like falling out of it.(the dog, not my cousin.)

Advertisement