Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The person above me is

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Dalamar

is trying to get dax outta his hair, but i had more in mine, and managed to get it out sooner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

looks <scottish\> dead sexy <\scottish> in his coat

and its ocme out now :) finally

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

was one of a few people who came out at 7 am on the last morning to say goodbye to and American. Good boy. It wasnt me, but props to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

..i have no idea who she is, but i'll go out on a limb and say you're Clare Bryant.

Korax hungry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

...is now missing a jumper and a hat, because he yet again let down his defences around genevieve

it was really funny at the time. we were in town... it was raining... he looks away for a second, looks back and somehow his jumper is suddenly being used as a raincoat... he foolishly doesn't ask for it back... when it stops raining he does, and it's just disappeared... then someone runs off with his new cd... comes back a couple of minutes later brandishing a €5 note saying he flogged it to some guy on the street... what a cool day

• Advertisement

no, YOU flogged my CD.
    (bastard)
    ...I dunno,flogs CDs?

...was a bit bitter after that...

oh yeah, it was me... heh, who'd've thought it

...doesn't leave boards. Ever.

It's a pretty good album. I was listening to It today.

plays D&D

i'm scraping the bottom of the barrel now...

i did leave... that, one time...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

...is in a post war with dukman because they have cheap/unmetered connections in a lame attempt to raise his post count

• Advertisement

... is right about the unmetered connection (yay!), but is wrong about the post count. i really couldn't care less. i'm only on the boards cos i've nothing better to do

...has icq????(i don't know)
    We are not in a post war.
    soooo....... kerry, eh?

is correct in calling me clare bryant. i am a very unobservant person. who are you again?

SPIKE!!!!! I love that. dalamar looks like spike to no end. he is the spitting image of spike. definitely. sorry if i scared you.

...likes COF

yeah ya gotta hate kerry, and laugh at people stuck there with no internet connection for THREE WEEKS!!!(directed at hugh/g@ndalf)

likes zwan

IS DAMN RIGHT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

is scared of his nickname

garog..if you try a snide insult like that again, i shall use all my powers (an axe) to remove that quote from your sig.

...is wrong

i'm not scared of it.
    in fact, now that i'm a nevermore, i've grown to love it as a part of what made CTYI great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Dalamar

is called plastic man? and got a flooder program for G@ndalf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

... is someone I don't know.

• Advertisement

...is wrong, because he does know dalamar (it's sim, bob)

Dude! I never knew, either way, I knew Simon before you all ... when he was different and loved Final Fantasy. Ah, thems be the days ... with me, Simon, Teapot and Aaron ... I betcha still remember Aaron, don't you Simon? If not then you hav e betrayed your past and always remember it is our past which makes our future.

is..... hmmmmm..... should I say? Nah. We'll just say he has plasters on his right hand.

Dont forget Clare! She was there too! Clare Byrne! In Psychology!

... should have said whatever it was, because I don't know it .... or maybe I do but don't know I do. Blegh! I'm gonna go and try and find some meese.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

... a man that touched my heart like no other back in the summer of 75... <sob>... i still carry the torch bob. i still carry the torch.

... needs to give me my torch back before I ream his ass.

bob.

I like torches.

...is described so much in previous posts that police artists can probably draw an accurate representation of him.

torch as in flaming torch held by mob participants, or the boring ones?? (you never can tell with bob)

... has cool hair now. Um, yeah.

And I do believe it was a flaming torch, we were, um, experimenting. We set the precedent for R v. Brown after that night don't ya know? (Semi-private joke that no-one will get.)

• Advertisement

WAS on town on Saturday.

Wow, I actually ate today.(Feel free to quote me)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement