Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HIT or MISS

Options
  • 07-07-2002 11:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭

Track: You Held The World In Your Arms Tonight
    Artist: Idlewild

What to do now:
    (1) Download the song or buy it!
    (2) Listen to it
    (3) Rate it, HIT or MISS?

HIT or MISS 6 votes

HIT
    0% 0 votes
    MISS
    100% 6 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Im sure theyd probably prefer you to buy the song in question :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Shane

Either way, just rate it!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I like it.

Methinks this could be a regular thing... so far 75% HIT! Maybe a MOD could make this a sticky? Change the track every fortnight and keep a list of all the songs that are HIT? HIT = 80+%

By the way. Idlewild are playing Witnness! Why not check them out? Another cool song by them you might want to check out: American English. I've just found out about this band. Will definitely be looking into them, a bit more...

• Advertisement

Well what do you know... an article about them in the current issue of KERRANG! They even make the cover. Looks promising...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Originally posted by ScottB
    Well what do you know... an article about them in the current issue of KERRANG! They even make the cover. Looks promising...

*sigh* Can I just download the article? I don't feel like paying for the magazine :P

Advertisement