Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tenacious D

Options
  • 08-07-2002 1:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭

what an entertaining band! Id never heard any of their stuff and i was a bit wary of going, but all my mates were going.
    it was really cool, excpet for the second video clip, i dont know how the guys felt about it, but as a woman, can i just say YUCK and that totally put me off childbirth! (they should show it to stop teenage pregnancies ;))

the music was great, the girl i was with described it as **** you music, so i expected it to be a bit metalish, but i saw what she meeant after the gig.
    so whats everyone elses thoughts on the gig? I know a good few of us here went

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 263 ✭✭joey D

the D rock

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

weirdest gig ive been to. Could they really have fit that many people in Whelans. Would have been great to see them there tho. definitely 10 out of 10 tho.
    21st Century cheech and chong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

God it was one funny gig...actually reminded me very much of Hammell on Trial. And Jack Black is just brrilliant what can i say??? Tribute is constantly in my head at the moment...they should have played it at least twice!!!:D Also I had no idea there were so many American students in Dublin!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Kazujo

Probably the most entertaining gig I've ever been to. They are bith mad but would have liked them to through some stuff in my dirrection cant beat some memrobelia like the doll or a towel or even one of KG's plecks which he oinsisted on hurling into the crowd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Obey The D.

defo the best gig ever, jb and kg are gods, been a jb fan for years and first heard the d a few years ago, i was a bit dissapointed that they didnt do Spiderman or Gay eskimo, most of the tunes were off the album, except rocketsauce and one more i was in the bog for.
    did anyone else get a cum rag?? im kicking myself for not getting one! i wanted the ButtBaby!! anyone here get it???
    got a Tshirt. there were loads of feck ups with the credit card booking ppl anyone else affected?

Bomb

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by bombidol

did anyone else get a cum rag??

Bomb

Noo! I didn't know they were selling them! I saw those on the D's website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

yup, €10.00 kicking myself i didnt get one,

The Tenacious D Cum Rag, Everything Else Is Just A CumRag

Advertisement