Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAQ? A little advice...

Options
  • 08-07-2002 8:38am
    Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've been putting together a little faq for ireland offline, the formatting is all done, I just need a little more content. (Curse my lack of imagination!) I know a lot of people here have some in depth knowledge of the issues we are all facing here, and could probably put it into words a lot better than I. I would appreciate and questions that you would like to see in a faq, and even better if you supply the answers! I've got the standard who we are, what's been going on and what can you do bits done already, but i'm coming up a little light.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Mark

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭MDR

Have you got a

'Who are the Advertising Standards Association and why would I want to complain to them ?' question.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I will now, thanks!

Advertisement