Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Reunion

Options
  • 08-07-2002 10:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭

For those of you who don't know, theres another reunion this Saturday @ St. Stephens Green @ 12. I think it's being organised by Oisin, but I'm not sure. Who's going???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

this is second hand information from genevieve so its not my fault if it's patchy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 joltgirl02

yep its being organized by me (deirdre) and ois. hope i see you all there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 joltgirl02

p.s. Who are you??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

stop stealing my thread biotch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Aisling

I'll be there =)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Bazookatone

I'll be there too. I got a text from Oisín this morning and I've told one or two people, so hopefully, there'll be a bit of a crowd. Hey! I've an idea, let's find Rory the RA and jump him. We can leave him for dead in a gutter somewhere. Wouldn't that be fun?

BTW Has anyone seen Minority Report. Don't tell me the whole story if you have, just answer me this, Is it worth going to see????

Rory's probably still @ CTYI RAing.

PS. My sister went to see Minority Report and she keeps telling me how good it is. I think thats a good sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭ceewa

rory is still at ctyi for session 2, but i'm not sniff sniff

leave my ickle brother alone

C'mon Ciera, I like rory as much as the next guy, which, to be fair, isn't much.....

But I wouldn't jump him or lynch him, unless I was thinking about that poor defenceless cat he murdered...

Actually, sorry, you're on your own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Am I the only person who liked Rory? I thought he was pretty cool and in all fairness he did only have hissy fits when there was a good reason to have one (i.e., people not shutting the **** up at the talent show).

• Advertisement

yeah another reason why i love bob!!

there always seems to be one ra each year who is the bastard but they usually aren't its just the way it works out sometimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

It's the same in school, there's normally one seemingly complete wanker of a teacher that everyone thinks is a bastard but when you leave the place you realise you learned more from him than any other teacher. Of course, there are often teachers that are just pure **** but that can't be helped. I dunno, I liked all the RAs this year. 'Specially Dermo and that other RA who's name I can't remember. Clare Bryant was in her group though, that RA was really cool and my favourite hugger!

i cant rem her name either, she was very quiet didn't say much, used to just sit in the cornor of the common room and night and talk to herself.

her and clare share a bday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

yeah, what was her name? i mean i lived with her for three weeks, and she used to come into my room and talk to me for a long time every night... but that name..... hm. as i remember , her RA group got her ALOT of presents... her brother was quite cool though. he wrote a really nice note in my book. I liked his balding-ness. no, just kidding, he wasnt THAT bald. it was probably just the way he parted his hair. the only reason i knew was that we used to watch the RAs at night and yell at them. from above. Breifne was definitely the scapegoat last year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

You are all so lucky u can go to the reunions! (sniffsniff- us poor c.t.y.iers from the u.s....)
    Oh, and Rory took me and two other kids to Trinity on Thursday and showed us around- he was really great! Will u all leave him alone? :-)
    and Jack- something tells me u should forget the gutter idea....hahaha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Lint Demon

Yeah! I would LOVE to go to reunions. Man oh man. Hey, I could always laser a hunk of Alaska off, and transport it to Ireland.... I may have to do that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Adam.recycled

Yeah , about the reunion , and people txting , well someone made the mistake of txting the Programme director, now site director (seán) ,:-)

Advertisement