Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why session 1 rocked - stop moaning bryant

Options
  • 08-07-2002 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Session 1 kicked ass this year. more so than other years. and stop your bitching about "the way CTYI changed". if things don't change people get bored and stuck in a rut.

and why the hell are you whinging about the RA's changing the menu when asked. surely thats a good thing. it meant we didn't have to eat rubbish food. T.b.h i think all the RA's this year were dead on. all willing to hang out with the students in the quad and were really nice.

and quit bitching about not going to grafton st. nowhere was gonna be open in town on WORLDCUP sunday you tool. at least we got to watch the footie on the big screen in the shopping centre.

in fairness BIRR sucked the big one but i think they're changing that trip for S2.

Anyways tirade ended. stop crying the lot of ya. if it was that bad that it changed clare. why were you balling your eyes out before they even played A.pie on the last nite ;-)

-weezer
    hip hip

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

awwww. as i said in the other post, i didnt mean to be so critical. you should know that i love CTYI the mostest. Its magical. Excuse the floofy adjective. and ok i was crying at like the third song, but maybe im just like my mother. she cries at EVERYTHING. Film previews even. PREVIEWS!!!!! anyways. I agree that the RAs rocked this year. And they were definitely friendlier. I loved them. I still hold firm on my conquest for crappy food. I think it was a bonding factor! Plus, it was like having a free weight loss camp along with everything else!

by the way, who are you? just asking because i dont recognise your name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Weezer... things that change usually aren't the problem. The problem is that as ctyi changes they're trying to stop the traditional ctyiers <see all the guys of note in 99 + 00 ... and a few in 01> from being themselves. Hell... during cloud watching they were made watch clouds and not talk and sing and throw things and attempt to invent new forms of sex! Although, in fairness Session 2 is usually the one with the more... insane... people. GO US!

Oh and yes! A GUY WHO'S A CYNIC AND HAS A SIGNATURE TO PROVE IT! THANK ****ING GOD!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Dalamar

It sucked for me, but i dunnuo for everybody else.

Aw... my poor simickies! what happened?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

dude, i'm offended. I was your roomate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 weezer

well i'm a real oldie...... 96-98
    as for my identity......well we'll keep that a secret ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Originally posted by weezer
    well i'm a real oldie...... 96-98
    as for my identity......well we'll keep that a secret ;-)

Hmmm..... I was there in '98.

And yes, i'm one o' the nevermores :)

If it changes it gets better (but different)

As for it sucking? It sucked the first 2 years i was there, but thats cause of who i was and what i wanted at the time.

<< Fio >>

wooohoooo more ctyi geriatrics..........
    what courses did you take those years?

so how do you know who i am????(weezer) . And dalamar, are you spike?????? if you are, hi spike!!!!

• Advertisement

well i ain't telling you clare......... but if you guess right i'll let you know ;-)

ooohhhh do i now you from this year? and... was i ever in your class? do i know you from last year as well?

ok....... i'll give you some hints......

you only know me from one year. and i know you were with orangerhino at this years disco

Great, THAT narrows it down!!!! hmmmm....... so, youre and RA. dermott? or are you staff? Adam?

Originally posted by weezer
    wooohoooo more ctyi geriatrics..........
    what courses did you take those years?

In '98 I did Computer Apps.

If this is Dermot, then EDUMACATION!

<< Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Dalamar

Don't take offense, you were cool. and thanks for letting me use / play with / trash your laptop. if it doesn't work now tell me.

It sucked cause almost everyone i knew was at session 2. the only good thing is my g/f.

Originally posted by Dalamar
    It sucked cause almost everyone i knew was at session 2. the only good thing is my g/f.

Hmmmm.... I went session 1 every year cause i didnt want to be around the same people all the time, too many of them formed little elitist cliques, that were annoying!

<< Fio >>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

yeah it's phcked, dude.
    I managed to install win95(shudder) onit. Partitioning the drive was a bitch.
    But hug has promised SuSe 7.0, so it's worth the wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Weezer, who be you? Were you on the staff of CTYI this year? TA? RA? Instructor? It might be Eoin ... but, nah.

:-D
    could be ;-)

• Advertisement

See, I would say Eoin but the fact you misused "your" (should be "you're") in your signature really doesn't make you seem like someone who just completed a Law degree. Dermo also seems a much more likely candidate for someone who would have done Comp. Apps -- he knows what Java is anyway. I dunno, I'm confumbled.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭ceewa

as for ctyi oldies, i prob win 94-96. not that people believed i was the oldest ra this year. all the little kids here in limerick are guessing 16-18 for my age

You really wanted to put that in didn't you? You were dying to mention that someone still thinks you're a teenager! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

it's well known that kids aren't good judges of age

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Originally posted by ceewa
    as for ctyi oldies, i prob win 94-96. not that people believed i was the oldest ra this year. all the little kids here in limerick are guessing 16-18 for my age
    I know at least 4 people on boards who beat you on that count, but not CTYI forum regulars.

A

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Lint Demon

it couldnt be eoin carolan though because i knew him last year. eoin campbell...hm/like a mini adam with all o fthose little winky things. ;) hmmmmmmmm.....verrrrryyyy confusssssiiiinnnggg.

it's not rory is it? teehee! if it is then oooh the stories i could tell you of things that happened behind your back! yay!

but no. it's not.

Advertisement