Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MySQL Error

Options
  • 08-07-2002 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭

I'm setting up a few databases on mysql and on setting up a table on the third database I keep getting

ERROR 3: Error writing file './phpopenchat/chat_notify.frm' (Errcode: 122)

so I went and looked up "errcode: 122" and it told me that there isint enough space available for the table. Maybe I need to fiddle with quota's or something cos I know for a fact that I have at least 150 megs free on my server.

anyone got any ideas?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Maybe I need to fiddle with quota's or something cos I know for a fact that I have at least 150 megs free on my server.

Are you sure the databases aren't stored on a separate partition?

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Thanks for the reply Adam, as always I started fiddling with settings and again as always it turned out to be something basic I had overlooked.

I was logging into mysql under admin all the time, not noticing that I was using up admin's quota of space. Increased the quota - problem solved

Maybe next time I'll take a look around before I start ranting about my problems :D

Advertisement