Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holy ****ing ****! Good god! I am so happy!

Options
  • 09-07-2002 10:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭

Okay, so y'all know about Witnness (which myself and Dermo are going to) but there is a secret gig being held on Friday night in the Ambassador with the Foo Fighters headling and Jimmy Eat World supporting -- two of my favourite bands. Anyway, due to various competitions and such myself and Dermo have a definite 6 and a possible 9 free tickets to the show! We probably have NINE FREE TICKETS to a Foo Fighters / Jimmy Eat World gig!! Anyway, just wanted to let y'all know. We haven't decided what to do with all the spare tickets yet, it's mainly up to Dermo 'cos it was all his work that got us these tickets. Anyway, just wanted to gloat. Bye!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

let me just say...

DAMN YOU TO F*CKIN' HELLL, YOU LUCKY SONNOFA...

can I have one??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Aisling

Should you be attcked on the way there, leaving you completly uninjured but missing, say one ticket, and then happen to see me there, I would just like to say that I know nothing about it =P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

Foo who?
    and Jimmy eats What?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Hehe, I don't actually know what Dermo's gonna do with all his spare tickets ... we might sell them, or give them away to deserving Jimmy Eat World fans ... or CTYI'ers, who knows?! I'll be there though, yay me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

damn. i want to go. bob can i have a ticket? not that i would be able to use it.... nevermind. oh you guys are so lucky!! wish i could go. hope you guys have a good time!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

I'm not gonna sell them, that is just for certain, I'm not scabby, the tickets are up for grabs in competitions everywhere. I'm gonna see 2moro when I get all the info about the tix and everything

Advertisement