Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

few jokes

Options
  • 09-07-2002 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭

A guy was at the supermarket and after buying a few things he began to queue up in this really long line for the checkout. After about 15 minutes in the line he reached the checkout girl and just at that moment he remembered that he needed some condoms. Not wanting to line up again he said to the girl "Oh I meant to buy some condoms but forgot"
    "Do you know what size you are?" she asked. "No," he replied.
    "OK drop your pants and I'll tell you what size you are".
    The guy then, not being the shy type, drops his trousers and the girl has a feel with her hand and then says in the microphone "1 packet of large condoms to aisle 3 please", he pulls up his trousers, the condoms are brought to him and he pays his bill and goes on his way. Another male customer sees this and thinks he'd like to have this nice girl fondling his prick and so says the same thing to the girl. A similar course of events takes place, only this time after having a feel she says "One packet of medium sized condoms to aisle 3 please", the condoms are then brought to him and he pays the bill and goes on his way. Also watching this course of events was a rather excitable 15 year old boy who then decides to queue up and try the same routine. "I'd like to buy some condoms please, but I forgot" he says. "Do you know what size you are?" she asked. "No," he replied. "OK, I'll check. Whoops, mop and bucket to aisle 3 please!"

A fresh-faced lad on the eve of his wedding night asks his
    mother, "Mom, why are wedding dresses white?"

The mother looks at her son and replies, "Son, this shows
    the town that your bride is pure."

The son thanks his mom, and then seeks his father opinion,
    "Dad, why are wedding dresses white?"

The father looks at his son in surprise and says, "Son, all
    household appliances come in white."

An old man of ninety was sitting on a park bench crying. A policeman noticed this and asked him why he was crying. "Well," says the old man, "I just got married to a twenty-five year old woman. Every morning she makes me a wonderful breakfast and then we make love. In the afternoon she makes me a wonderful lunch and then we make love. At dinner time she makes me a wonderful supper and then we make love." The policeman looks at the old man and says, "You shouldn't be crying! You should be the happiest man in the world!" So the old man says, "I know! I'm crying because I don't remember where I live!"

Two parents take their son on a vacation and go to a nude beach. The father goes for a walk on the beach and the son goes and plays in the water.

The son comes running up to his mom and says..."Mommy, I saw ladies with boobies a lot bigger than yours!" The mom says..."the bigger they are, the dumber they are."

So he goes back to play. Several minutes later he comes running back and says..."Mommy, I saw men with dingers a lot bigger than daddy's!" The mom says..."the bigger they are, the dumber they are."

So he goes back to play. Several minutes later he comes running back and says..."Mommy, I just saw daddy talking to the dumbest lady I ever saw and the more and more he talked, the dumber and dumber he got!"

Standing near the check out stand at a local drug store,
    a boy spotted a display of condoms.
    "Hey Dad, what's a three-pack for?" asked the boy. "Those are for the weekend.
    Two for Friday night, and one for Saturday," replied the father.

"Then Dad, what's a six-pack for?" asked the son.
    "That's when she moves in with you.
    Two for Friday night, two for Saturday, and two for Sunday."

"Then Dad, what's a twelve-pack for?"
    "That's for when you're married. One for January, one for February, one for ... "

What do women and condoms have in common?
    They both spend more time in your wallet than on your penis.

Comments

Advertisement