Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom pissing me off yet again

Options
  • 09-07-2002 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭

It has become quite frequent now.Much of the time when i connect the connection dies after 30 seconds of surfing.And after 20 minutes of surfing it refuses to look up any more websites[that magnifying glass on the globe thingy comes up at the bottom and doesnt do anything].Eircoms fault or a cantankerous computer?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭d0gb0y

would need more info but if £ircom r involved i'd say it was their fault try a different ISP
    indigo put in some new equipment as far as I know so they could b good now(although £ircom r their lords) try IOL r Esat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

First thought is your phone line and then your ISP (so that's Eircom & Eircom). Other worry is a software modem, which seems to bring out the worst in both phone lines and ISP's.

Is this a new problem or have you switched line/ISP/modem lately.

Advertisement