Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

comand and conquer cheats

Options
  • 09-07-2002 8:07pm

do any of you guys know any cheats for the original C&c on the PC , like the cheat for an extra 50,000 or anything

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

C&C specificly didn't have any cheats. You can't cheat at it.
    if you can't win it's cos yo're shít.
    RA didn't wither, had the ants easter egg though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

as far as i remember there was the sandbag cheat. Never used it mind you but i heard that you could build sanbags into the enemy base, more or less, and nothing would cross them.

Not sure if it works, but sound good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

you could get a trainer for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

just remebered this:
    start the game with the command line parameter -funpark

i.e. c&c.exe -funpark

well worth checking out!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Dunno about PC cheats, but there were sh1t loads on the PS version. Do a search for 'C&C cheats' and you should fin a few.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

yeah, the sandbag thing is more of an exploitation of the AI rather then an outright cheat.
    the enemy will not drive over the sand bags, even though if they did with tanks they'd destroy them.
    if you'r fast enough you can build them right up into the enemy base, block their exits, build guard towers andwhittle them down.
    they can't repair or expand them selves cos their harvesters can't get tiberium.
    Set.

The PS version was a travesty worthy of the UN Warcrimes Comission.
    It feels like I just took a mouthfull of battery acid now.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

There actually is a cheat for C&C that not a lot of people know about it lets you build any structure anywhere on the map
    All you do is build say a guard tower but dont place it on the map yet . Select maybe 5 or more units ( men,tanks ) and while they are are selected klick on the guard tower in the buildings list than place it wherever you want on the MINI MAP And hay presto the guard tower will appear there, its a great cheat because you can build a weapons factory right outside the enemy base! This cheat also works on multi player games but people might get suspicious when an advanced guatd tower/obalisk of light pops up in the middle of their base. LOL

CombatCow >:^)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Thats also an exploit combatcow, sounds interesting tho.
    Would be fun for surrounding their base with oblisk's :)

Advertisement