Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday courses

Options
  • 09-07-2002 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

I was just wondering if anyone has done/ is going to do the Saturday courses and if they're any good. I'm thinking of doing them at the next opportunity because they look interesting.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Oisín Collins

Hey Garóg.
    never did staurday courses but they're meant to be pretty good. colm recommended the correspodence courses to me.

By the way r u goin to the reunion?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Lint Demon

i have an interesting story about baby CTYI if anyone was interested!! Apparently Clare Byrne (MY ROOMMATE!!!!!! ) and BOb Burke, and Teapot Matthew and Spike ( known by others as Sim. BUt not by me, because Sim, you just look so much like Spike.) were all in Psychology together!! A long time ago!!! ANd their teacher was Colm!!!!! OK, so maybe it was more entertaining on the last night when it was 2 am and I was hyper. Its cooooool.

Advertisement