Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 in the Park

Options
  • 09-07-2002 11:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭

Apparently playing (so far):

Shakira
    Nelly
    Ronan Keating
    Will Young
    Six

(Seems like a copy of Party in The Park, in London)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

cant thionk of many people replying positively to this topic tbh :)

(unless of course S Club 7 play, in which case im going)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Rachel > mmm
    Shakira > mmm
    Ronan > MMMMM!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

As pop events/concerts go, the line up/rumoured line up is quite is quite good (except for the usual quota of Louis Walsh bands - is it a legal requirement that Six must appear at everything that happens in Ireland? Ah well, soon enough the only thing they'll be appearing at is the back of a checkout in Tesco :D)

The screaming teenagers of Ireland will be in heaven ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Shane

Speaking of which... I met one of the final stage losers in Bus Aras on Sunday! Ronan - I think? Seemed very depressed!

The whole thing aint my cup of tea!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

How handy would a few grenades be at that gig??? Repeat after me... "I LOVE ROCK AND ROLL..."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

I heard the Devlins are appearing......

• Site Banned Posts: 334 ✭✭scuzzy

is it a legal requirement that Six must appear at everything that happens in Ireland?

No, but it is for the Revs.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

Originally posted by MrJoeSoap
    How handy would a few grenades be at that gig??? Repeat after me... "I LOVE ROCK AND ROLL..."

too fast for me :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

No, but it is for the Revs

Ah god love them, they can slag off Louis Walsh all they want but the fact remains that if he was their manager/pimp/svengali they wouldnt be stuck playing college bars for the rest of their natural lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by Shane
    Apparently playing (so far):

Shakira
    Nelly
    Ronan Keating
    Will Young
    Six

(Seems like a copy of Party in The Park, in London)

Sounds like a load of **** to me. AH well, i'll be sunning myself in Toronto when that aural assault is on beside my house!
    BTW, where did you hear Shakira and Nelly were playing? They're a bit...big...for a gig like this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

Kinda wish the Taliban would attack one of those gamey pop events....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

Deco - I'll do me best

Etho - If you are going with mates to Toronto let me know. I was there 3 years ago and found some good lap-dancing bars.

http://www1.o2.ie/o2inthepark/lineup/ - From the O2 website the line-up looks quite good - 4ofUs, Picturehouse, Mundy, Melaton, Devlins, Revs. Admittedly there is some ****e playing but get your 4 tickets just in case, sure its free!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,443 ✭✭✭Gerry

4 tickets and a free 086 sim card, which can apparently be exchanged for drinks at the bar!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

I didn't know about the 086 SIM card, how did you find that one out?
    These tickets themselves could probably be selling material at some point as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

Originally posted by thegills
    Deco - I'll do me best

Finally...the Taliban taking the time to listen to the public....the world gets better and better every day....;)

Advertisement