Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to the Leaving Cert!

Options
  • 09-07-2002 11:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭

Can I be the first of the incoming Leaving Cert year to welcome everyone to the board?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

FS....you're startin early aincha? The poor bastards still have 2 months left...let them enjoy it while they can....

ps...click the link in my sig (you'll find it) :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Shane

Eh... I'm bored at the mo! I'm also looking very forward to the year. Getting it over with and into college, me, I can't wait...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Shane

... I'd give it two days into the year to wear thin!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Nice bunch of forums you got there Seamus :) If you are looking for a physics moderator i'd like to throw my hat into the ring, i have done both the old and new course and should be getting an A come August.

I'm also thinking of doing a site for physics that would cover stuff not done in the book, cover some of those trickier exam question etc. In fact i think i will make an entirely new thread about it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Originally posted by seamus
    ps...click the link in my sig (you'll find it) :)
    from site http://members.lycos.co.uk/leavingcert/
    Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, webadmin-uk@lycos-europe.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    WOW what a site! it like blows meh away man :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Originally posted by RASKOLNIKOV
    should be getting an A come August.

And people call me cocky n confident?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Harmo

O jesus im just realising i hav my leaving cert AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Originally posted by Serialkiller

And people call me cocky n confident?

no, they just call you a cock :p

j/k

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

FS....imagine having to lock a thread when no-one's even doing their leaving? :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement