Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

zwan

Options
  • 10-07-2002 10:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭

has any1 here heard of billy corgan's new band zwan's stuff??? they're really f*cking cool

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

I've heard OF them, but nothing by them.
    But if it's Corgan, it HAS to be good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 punk

Originally posted by WhereIsMyMind
    has any1 here heard of billy corgan's new band zwan's stuff??? they're really f*cking cool

I can't get any of their stuff....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

I got a hold of a load of mp3s. the band is brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Aisling

I have a few of their mp3s, they're absolutely brilliant!

aren't they just!! i can't wait until they release an album

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

I have a cd with their Glass House performence. Jimmy Chamberlain the drummer from the pumpkins is also with them. He is a ****ing talented drummer

DAMN YOU!!! all i've got is an extensive mp3 collection!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Smiley

Goddarnit ppl....

J'adore le Smashing Pumpkins...

And even more, I think I will like Zwan (when I've heard some of their material), 'cos anything associated with Billy Corgan, musically, has to be goooood.

I've got like all of the Pumpkins buyable material except Gish!! And I'm digging deep to find some unheard material and b-sides. So far it looks like I'm gonna have to win the lottery or something to be able to buy all the stuff, 'cos there's a hell of alot, but I'm working on it.

Incidentally, where did you find the mp3s, 'cos even though I've got a really slow modem and crappy lines, it's good to know all the same.

So...yeah...Zwan!!

Stay tuned,

And lemon fresh,

Mike...

well, i generally get my mp3's from file sharing things like morpheus

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

The only material of the pumpkins that I don't have is Lull. I have the 2 boxsets and all the rest including the limited edition Greatest Hits and 2 different Zero EP's
    I also have all of Machina II downloaded.

By the way get some internet skills and find a website for the songs but being a nice chap i will give you a link http://www.zwanmusic.net/boots.html :D

-Kieran

• Advertisement

why bother looking for something online when you can run a more reliable search without even having to open a browser??

Advertisement