Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wallmark tonight in Whelan's

Options
  • 10-07-2002 11:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi everyone,

WALLMARK will be playing in Whelan's tonight the 10th of July, with support coming from the talented Jamie Lawson and Ger Glesson. Doors : 8:30pm Adms: 8 Euro so come on down for a great night!

cheers
    Wallmark:)

http://www.wallmark.moonfruit.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 frank05330

yeah this should be a good one, not to be missed! those of you who saw wallmark support TURN last week will know what i mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

i know exactly what ya mean...and fair play to the drummer for playing with Near The Big Green...

can't go though...lack of funds... hope all goes well!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 frank05330

LACK OF FUNDS?!?!
    shame on you! just 8euro, 8EURO! for a night of excellent music, you dont get much more reasonable than that....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 NO ME TO KNOW

I'm Definitley goin!! Bringin a new girlfriend. She's into good music too.
    Heard the tall fella from Blowtooth go on 'n on about them so went to see 'em at the TURN gig and was pleasently ....overwhelmed. Thanks tall fella

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

go myles go...

i know its gonna be a good night a music...which is why i wanna go but i just can't muster up 8 euro...

• Advertisement
Advertisement