Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reaching your target audience. (this is 4 admins)

• 23-05-2000 5:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

I was just thinking, how about someone from spinsol contacting HR companies and offer them some kind of easy way to advertise jobs here.

Something like a mailer or whatnot. I'm sure you's can spin it to your advantages? wink.gif

It's just for example a few people here may not be looking for a job but they would know people who were. Just a thought.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Pretty good idea.
    /me pats hobbes on the back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

yeah, it is a good idea.
    plus, people always like to look at what is out there, even if they are happy with what they are doing.
    even one of them drop down boxes that lists companies and then opens up a new browser and takes em to their homepages or small adds in the work homepage or something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

Tom, John, etc (/me lazy) -

are you guys following up on this idea? It's very good, especially since these recruitment agencies etc are practically killing each other to sign tech workers. It definitely seems to be a viable source of revenue for you guys.

Al.

Advertisement