Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

championship manager 01/02

Options
  • 10-07-2002 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

does anyone know how to become an international manager in championship manager 01/02?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

Yes,

firstly you have to be good and the position has to be availible.

Secondly the positions are often biased towards nationality, you could be managing the best team in the world and be the best manager but often enough if your a foreigner you wont get picked.

there may be other things to take into consideration but....neeeeahhh im off to play Starcraft and cant think of any...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

when starting a new game, have a look at an international player in a squad..

Click on his nation..

You will see that you can take over the international team

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Originally posted by tHE vAGGABOND
    when starting a new game, have a look at an international player in a squad..

Click on his nation..

You will see that you can take over the international team

Yeah but that's the cheating way. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Johnny Gomez

After 5 long seasons managing the mighty Millwall and bring them on to win the quadrouple :D(champions league,fa cup,league cup and premiership):D I feel I'm ready for online play, but what I want to know is if its any good online?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 734 ✭✭✭Trev

Not really, look out for CM4 in October'ish time. I believe the network/internet play modes are being vastly improved.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

CM 01/02 network play is OK, but you want a good PC and network connection to get the most out of it. Go to www.sigames.com and to the forums and have a look/chat at and with the Network play people..

Maybe someone has a space in their UCMG (Ultimate Championship Manager Game) group? For info on what that is, go to the forums as ask/read the readme!!

mail/msg me if you have any problems..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭-RaY-

well it depends on your luck really in my first season Sven got the sack cause England did dismal in WC2002 so all I had to do was add another manager

Advertisement