Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DAMN IT TO HELL!

• 16-06-2000 2:20pm
    Subscribers Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭

It's beautiful outside. But can I enjoy it? NO!
    The sun is spliting the rocks and I gaurentee you 10 minutes after I leave work it will be P!SSING down.
    I hate work.

Bah!
    time to quit and go on the dole.

Draco

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

MU HA HA....

They have this great concept called "working at home". I can sit outside with the laptop and work. biggrin.gif

Nice 85F today too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Anbother concept called school smile.gif

Damn only going to last for another year AAAHHHHHH

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

I work beside a tropical forest in microcosm, with bamboo and palms shipped from Malaysia, this works along with a waterfall to naturally air condition the office.

I suppose I could go outside... smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Jeez- and here I am in a little business centre in Dublin city centre... I knew I was missing out... give me a microcosmic tropical rainforest any day!...

Bard

home page

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,532 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

It is 33 degrees here Munchin', beautiful place

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Well i'm in a basement with no natural light and fu<k all ventilation, plus if a fly or bee gets down here it remains here for about a year cos they can never find their way out again smile.gif so count yourselves bleedin' lucky.

Advertisement