Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Witness nite time..

• 11-07-2002 2:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭

whats the deal with campin and noise etc? can u bring up g-tars and jam away till all hours? when is the last act over is it str8 to campsite after that?... can everybody go together outside... r do u gotta be in tents r what?
    FILL ME IN!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

last year it was pretty cool come night time - everybody just hangs around in groups outside their tents with people they don't even know and drunkinly sing and dance the night away to their own music ...don't think i remember any guitars though, but then again...i don't remember too much about that weekend...

There are security guards keeping watch and keeping things in order but they don't intrude too much.
    Hopefully it's the same again this year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 701 ✭✭✭fuse

Its great craic in the campsite after. Hopefully we'll manage to get some campfires going. There was loads of guitars the first year I was there, Im certainly bringing ming and me bongo's. The more guitars the better so defo bring yours.

If your lucky you might catch a glimpse of the "running around naked with a line of toilet roll on fire sticking out your ass" phenomenon!

be warned - No glass bottles though

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Flynn

excellent.. so u would end up havin thew craic w/ nearby campers? sounds class... dunno will i bring mine.. but my friend is bringin his defo... will bring harmonica! cant play it tho..! cant wait... 2 days left excellent!

So fuse if i see a guy playin the bongos with a toilet paper up his ass chances are tis u ya? is that why u called fuse? :)

do reckon campfire will be possible ? cuz of what the website sez like.. sure if tis all for the love of music they should turn the blind eye eh?

hey whats the munch situation... plenty cheap biscuits and cold **** ya? no fires to cook sh!t like sausages no? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

"Hopefully we'll manage to get some campfires" - hopefully you won't it'd only be a fire hazard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 701 ✭✭✭fuse

sorry dad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Flynn

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

Originally posted by Monkey
    "Hopefully we'll manage to get some campfires" - hopefully you won't it'd only be a fire hazard

Strange how they are not in festivals like Glastonbury and Reading. They are only a hazard when they are too near tents or if its very windy. Is the witnness campsite REALLY so cramped as to not allow campfires?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

the site was really cramped the first year, there were a few gutars and a LOAD of caravan dwelling knackers selling cheap beer, i got a kick in the balls off one at year1 over a mate who asked for a particular substance and when the knacker said he couldnt see it but he would sell it to him my mate said no thanks os we walked off and they legged it after us:mad:
    Scumbags! so watch yourself, :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

would u really buy anything off knacks anyway?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

I'd buy their sense of style.

• Advertisement
Advertisement