Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

' ave been shafted (bestbuyuk.com)

• 11-07-2002 10:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭

Recently been shafted by bestbuyuk.com, ordered a GF4, 2 weeks later I get an email saying they're out of stock and will refund the money, they haven't been returning my emails or calls for te past month and now their site is gone. My question is Is there anything I can do to get my money back? Is there a registrar of companies in the uk that I can check, to see if they still exist?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭gar

if you ordered by credit card get onto your bank and they will get your money back!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Tazzle

am i right in thinking this is a sub website of www.bestbuy.com ? if so get onto them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭bkehoe

BestBuy are a huge US chain store. AFAIK, they do not have any stores outside the US.

Advertisement