Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mumblin Deaf Ro @ the International this Saturday

Options
  • 11-07-2002 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I will be playing at the International this Saturday as part of the weekly Gigsmart orgy of music. You can find out more about my music on www.wonkymusic.com*

It's a free gig, so even if you don't want to spend the whole evening with us, do please drop by for a pint (though you'll have to pay for the pint).

Thanks,

Mumblin Deaf Ro

*wonkymusic is not related to the recent wonky gigs - it's a small Dublin label currently changing its name to villain records. It's important that I say this so your expectations won't be unreasonably high.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 raymond martin

mumblin' deaf ro,

how would you describe your music using words not including the letter v and using numbers only 1 - 10?

that villian records sounds good. is it a reference to the beach boys song "heroes and villians"?

by the way, what do you think of my new alias?

keep in by the ditch,
    ray.

Advertisement