Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone found these in DUBLIN....

• 11-07-2002 4:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can buy 700mb CDRW disks in Dublin??? They must be at least 10x speed rewritable!

I've been everywhere and I only found a pack of 10 in Eason's for €20 which were only 1-4x speed :mad:

any feedback appreciated!

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Pc world and Currys have a their own brand of PC Line 700mb 12x cdrs .100 for€50 i used about 3oo this year and only failures where ummm my own fault .
    Kdja

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Maplin had 10packs of TDK CDRWs suitable for 10x writing last time I was in (it was over a month ago but they should still have them)

Peats don't have anything higher than 4x listed on their website so they probably don't have anything better in the shop.

I don't think the PCLine brand has high speed CDRWs, just the CDRs

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Stinkah

Argos :)

Your only man when it comes to buying cdr in bulk.

Good quality aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

hes looking for CDRW's not CDR's

sceptre were they 700mb CDRW's in the 10-pack you got?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I know you can get them im PC world but im not sure about price.. though in fairness the price of their pc line cdr's are very good!! Never had one fail on me in my cdrw!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

I bought a PC Line spindle of 100 CD-R's in Dixon's (Jervis) and it said "700mb" on the container but each CD has a capacity of 650mb!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

key words: 700MB, CDRW, writes at 10x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

nice one sam, you've a lot more patience than me :)

anyway personally i haven't seen 700mb cdrws for sale around dublin. pc world though might be worth a shot, they do tend to stock a decent enough range of blanks,although as already stated multiple times "pc line" do not do 700mb cdrws.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 General_Lee_Erudite

Help!!! Can anyone tell me where I might be able to purchase a reasonable DVD-RW in Dublin? Apart from Compustore with their rip off prices (e.g. Philips DVD-RW E999).

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

Was in PC World in Liffey Valley last week and am sure they had 10 packs of CDRW 80's branded as Packard Bell. No idea of the price though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by Koopa
    sceptre were they 700mb CDRW's in the 10-pack you got?

Yup. TDK haven't been making them for very long so it may have been an advance delivery but they met all the keywords(:D) CDRW 700MB 10x.

Advertisement