Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not Going To Witnness? You Gotta See This...

Options
  • 11-07-2002 6:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

If couldn't be arsed with Witnness, don't miss the gig of the year so far at the Music Centre tomorrow night:
    eX-GIRL (mental 3-piece all girl Japanese punk band)
    THE CHALETS (they're new and brilliant, don't you know!)
    BOXES (they put Big Black to shame)
    A LAZARUS SOUL (beautiful, just beautiful!)

in the bar: CHICKS ON DECKS spin their tunes...

Doors 7.30pm, admission €11.50.

You can buy tickets on the door, but to be on the safe side, I'd get them in advance. They sell them at the Music CEntre Box Office, Sound Cellar, The Secret Book & Record Store and Road Records.

HARDCORE!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

dont you actually get that we can go to BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

although not me, i'm off to the ambassador to see the foos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭the snitch

yeah you can go to both of COURSE but if you go to eX-girl you'll never wanna see another jesus and mary chain rip off band EVER. by 'alternative to witnness' i think its meant that this is not some radio friendly unit shifter of a band, nor a band who reached their pinacle in 1992.

Advertisement