Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Useless guitarist seeks fellow awful musicians........................

Options
  • 11-07-2002 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Influences: Smiths, Manics, Nirvana, Doors, Frames, Pink Floyd, Muse, Radiohead, PJ Harvey, Cure, Placebo etc..........................

males or females, age isn't a priority, and talent isn't necessary, but ambition :p is as long as you'll look good holding a guitar, bass, or drumstick, you'll do.

mail me

cool_4_cats@hotmail.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Qualin Hess

I like the way you put that.

I'm a pretty rubish gutarist, but I got realy long hair and like to Dance/Headbang my main prob is my brother lent my gutair to someone and I thing the 2 year rule may now be in force.

Shame.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭stickinikki

when u say u need terrible musicians..how terrible? cus ur idea of terrible mite b different to mine..like, i suck- a lot, but ive always wanted to be in a band..the guitar isnt even mine-its my brothers ibanez acoustic..i know absolutely **** all about guitar other than that i like playing it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 New Romantic

Originally posted by stickinikki
    when u say u need terrible musicians..how terrible? cus ur idea of terrible mite b different to mine..like, i suck- a lot, but ive always wanted to be in a band..the guitar isnt even mine-its my brothers ibanez acoustic..i know absolutely **** all about guitar other than that i like playing it...

well, put it this way. to call me terrible at guitar would be an insult to people who are terrible at guitar :-P im pretty crap:( :(:( but i've got ambition! and am willing to go that extra mile to learn a few new chords!

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭James_M

Well, gotta love your honesty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭anony

Originally posted by New Romantic

talent isn't necessary, but ambition :p is as long as you'll look good holding a guitar, bass, or drumstick, you'll do.

mail me

cool_4_cats@hotmail.com

It's worked for Placebo.....best of luck............

don't forget to pretend your bisexual aswell.....journalists love that

• Advertisement

rite! then im up for it...altho, yeh, hmmm..still being in school sux-i wish i was a bum.
    anywhoo... email me: StickyNikki2000@hotmail.com and tell me who u are, i guess it wud help if we knew each other :D
    and i really honestly do suck a lot...
    i cud play piano for u if u want tho! i just passed grade 7!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

i wanna be in a band? i also suck at guitar playing...very, very much. but i can kinda sing (kinda) and i have bucket loads of ambition? i wanna be famous! pm me & stuff....
    sHep :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭the dee

i suck at bass, can i join? mail me sweet_damned_angel@yahoo.co.uk

this is probably a long shot but shep do u happen to know a girl called deena?

Advertisement