Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freelance Work Wanted

• 04-07-2000 10:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any good places to get freelance work over the net? Money's tight and i need to keep myself free-ish for a project im onvolved with at the moment.

Decent 2d art skills both classical and computer based - Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, Director, Premiere, Illustrator etc...

Decent 3d Skills - 3d Studio Max, Lightwave and Truespace, (very basic Maya),low and high poly.

Decent animation skills - classical and computer based.

Anyway just on the off chance.

Chin chin,

Mark.

[This message has been edited by FreaK_BrutheR (edited 04-07-2000).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

You might check out some of the E-Card sites around the place...
    If your Flash skillz are up to scratch you can get lots of freelance work doing it.

Check it out at: www.ecards.com and go to the "JOBS" link at the bottom of the page.

[This message has been edited by Dead{o}Santa (edited 05-07-2000).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

You might also try approaching Cyrona Software (the company I work for myself). Don't let the name throw you, they're a web development and e-commerce company. They're not specifically looking for a graphic designer at this moment but with your range of skills, there may be something there for you anyway. If not, they'd certainly keep your name on file for future contract work... which might be damn useful/lucrative.

ah- nearly forgot : www.cyrona.com/jobs.html
    Bard

home page

[This message has been edited by Bard (edited 05-07-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

Cheers lads

e-card thing looks easy peasy think ill give it a go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

"You might also try approaching Cyrona Software (the company I work for myself)."

ROFLOL!
    Do you work in Cyrona HR by any chance?

Advertisement