Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Music Videos!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Was watching MTV earlier, they were doing flashback of 95.
    Showed Protection and Bjork - It's Oh So Quiet.
    I'm not a big Bjork fan, but I do like that song and video.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

Apparently in the "Just" video what the guy says is "you'll never know what I'm saying"...

Which, if true kind of suxs....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Well, if any lip-readers actually figured out what he was saying, then surely they would be lying at home infront of their tv in a comatose-like state.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Nirvana - Heart Shaped box and In Bloom

Just love them.

Aha - Take on me

Cracking video, still one of my favourites after all these years.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭dougal

Thriller - Michael Jackson or
    Sledgehammer - Peter Gabriel

Dont you folks know anything !!!!
    I have watched all the MTV best video shows and they always win!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Harmo

The prodigy - Smack my bitch up

Kool video :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Originally posted by chunkychewie
    Anything from Tool. I'm not that crazy about their music, but their videos are brilliant! U know when you have a dream and you think to yourself, "how did i ever come up with that?" its just so weord. The cool thing about Tool videos is that you kind of get that same feeling.

Took the words right outta my mouth.

Also:

Pearl Jam - Do The Evolution

Add N To X - That saucy one with the robot...

Basement Jaxx - Where's Your Head At?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

It's called "metal fingers in my body", the Add N to X video i mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

Not the best ever video but the Prodigys new one Babys Got a Temper is a good one:) Basically it shows a group of naked girls feverishly milking cows(and one girl seems to be enjoying it too much if you know what i mean,ya sick whore!:eek: :eek: )and its promptly sold to a group of milk addicts who watse no time in drinking it(it must be a drugs metaphor or something).
    Also,not the greatest ever video but i love that bit in Alien Ant Farms smooth criminal where your man gets on top of the car,lets out a huge roar and the car windows explode:cool: California Love is also a cool vid.Theres just too many to choose from to pick a best ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Originally posted by D-Generate
    It's called "metal fingers in my body", the Add N to X video i mean.

Ta. Certainly rings a bell now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by The Gopher

Also,not the greatest ever video but i love that bit in Alien Ant Farms smooth criminal where your man gets on top of the car,lets out a huge roar and the car windows explode:cool:

Can someone tell me what jackson video this is ripped off from? Ive been trying to remember and i just cant. Its the one where hes 'sexily' coming on to a girl as they dance down the street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

isn't that dirty diana?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

The Foo Fights Evil Dead stylee video, can't for the life of me remember what it was called.

Also Dustaz was right on the money, Radiohead used to do great videos. Rabbit in your headlights, and Paranoid Android in particular.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by Kali
    isn't that dirty diana?

I dont think anything actually smashed when he did his 'from the crotch' roar in that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭fleshmechanic

what about -

nirvana - heart shaped box (amazing concept video)
    placebo - 36 degrees
    pumpkins - cherub rock
    cure - primary
    pearl jam - jeremy
    ratm - sleep now in the fire
    pearl jam - do the evolution*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

The Macarena - Los Del Rios

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BattlingCheese

Tribute by Tenacious D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

I love the Offsprings Original Praknster video-there are some hilarious parts in it,including the kid feeding his dad sandwiches filled with dog****e and the bit where the guy bursts into the principals office with a camera after paying two girls to get it on with him for the photo:D
    Also there are some fine girls in that vid too:)
    Battlingcheese-I agree Tribute is a classic,great song as well as great video.Too bad this seems not to have got a minute of radio airplay-twould be a very popular one if many people heard it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun (know it's got a serious edge, but that women with the giant vibrator is hilarious :D)
    Metallica - One (with the film clips)
    Nirvana - In Bloom and Teen Spirit
    Pearl Jam - Do the Evolution/Jeremy
    Placebo - Pure Morning
    Radiohead - Just
    Jamiroquai - Virtual Insanity

• Registered Users Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭krankykitty

Weezer - Island in the sun
    Has tiger cubs and labrador puppies!

Also, those cartoon vids that Daft Punk used for their latest album were pretty cool

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭the celtic tiger

Originally posted by koneko
    The Foo Fighters Evil Dead stylee video, can't for the life of me remember what it was called.

that was everlong. it gets my vote for best/

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Foo Fighters always have good videos, Monkey Wrench is a class one too, as is learn to fly and so on...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

anything by chris cunningham. some truly excelent ones are africa shox by leftfield, all is full of love by bjork, come to daddy by aphex twin and come on my selector by square pusher.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

a-ha take on me coz its just cool

and radiohead-just, even thought its very headwrecking it as a great idea

and black hole sun by soundgarden, coz its eye-catching

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Originally posted by Dustaz

Can someone tell me what jackson video this is ripped off from? Ive been trying to remember and i just cant. Its the one where hes 'sexily' coming on to a girl as they dance down the street.

I could be wrong here but I think it was from 'Black or White' - not the video itself, but the bit at the start (or possibly the end?) where he smashes up a car, starts shouting like a fool whilst repeatedly fondling himself and then finally turns into a panther and walking off into the background.

All in a days work for the king of plop I guess?

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Congoose

It has to be Weezer - Buddy Holly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

Tax loss by mansun was great. they threy about £10000 into waterloo station in london at rush hour and filmed the chaos. genius.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭alb

any video by Daft Punk
    pearl jam - do the evolution
    most of the radiohead ones

lot of the micheal jackson ones were amazing in their day too i alway liked the one for "leave me alone"

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

U2 - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me.

}:>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

A new addition to my favourites is "Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground" by The White Stripes. Love the double imagery!

Advertisement