Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did I sell out?

• 06-07-2000 8:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭

Heres what happend to me to day....
    I went to an interview, with in the first 15 min of it they gave me the job.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭OctaviaN

that depends on the job? smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

if its macdonalds then technically speaking its not selling out.
    if its CEO of microsoft, can i have a job too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

No it was IBM frown.gif again.
    Its for there clean room in std (storige system devices (I dont get it as well, wheres the secound s and whats the t for?))
    I used to work in server (its great there LOTS of fun people are great as well)
    wwman is the place you work for looking for teck support? (I realy dont want to have to work in std)

is anyone place of work looking for tech support or desktop support? or a Jr..
    I'm not in collage and I'm not going till I'm 23 (19 at the moment)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

hehe kewl, didn't know anyone else was thinking of going to uni at 23 smile.gif
    Only 3 more years, then I get to partè with all the 18-year-old chicks!

www.irishjobs.ie has some good tech-support jobs, or you could apply to IBM's call-center in Blanch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Jayo

i might know where you could get a full time or part time tech support job, but you'd have to move to waterford, would you be interested?

• Advertisement

woohooo

Waterford slu.......I mean to say yes a job in waterford would be nice smile.gif

is this in waterford town? where you gt of those rockitexpress(spell?) buss. with that cool big screen and the monolith in that town square thing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

to be honset sutty, i have no idea if gateway are taking on tech support, i presume they are coz i have to set up their stupid network accounts all the time! the IT dept will probably be looking for 1 or 2 people shortly.
    i used to work in IMD when i was out in IBm, and then moved to tech support in blanch with them. dont work for their tech support, they suck. then agan, all tech support suchs. they joy of being in IT, being able to ramble around, youre not stuck on phones, and you dont have to work til 8 in the morning!!!!!
    bliss! your weekends are your own, you go home at 5:30. nice....

wwman if i was to resend you my cv would you hold onto it untill It at gateway are look for ppl?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭Terra

why don't you try going for a tech support job in dell in bray.

I did, through cpl and i got a 42 out of 50 on the tech test, but that week dell had stoped looking for staff

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭Terra

Same happend to me, but 3 weeks later the offered me the job, tis a great place to work, Ring up cpl and see if there are any more places. There should be

Advertisement