Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Koopa -v- Nemesis .... who's going?

Options
  • 12-07-2002 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭

It looks like it will happen in Waterford, we'll all surely head down from Limerick for a night on the piss if nothing else. Everyone should go, we can all stay in Damo's house, we'll just arrive and expect to be put up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

sounds like a plan, i could bring down some of my scoober friends also and they could expect to stay too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭walt

I have to see 'Koopa' lose. Cmon Nemesis.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

ill proberly be there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Yeah it'd be a defo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

maybe i go . i have to look it up on room101

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

The place that *NemesiS* plays at is cybermart, i organise LANs there.....

15 in house PCs, PIIIs 500 moslty, 128 - 256 Ram, geforces in all machines, twenty five 21inch monitors, and a good, well kept network (100Mbps), the maximum ping in cs is 45, but it usually hovers around the mid 20s, we've had 24 players in 1 server and it plays like a dream.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭saik

i'll go
    p500 is clearly gay for q3
    ah well.
    maybe we can lug our own and put then in spare corners or some such.
    or just go on the piss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

I'll go...but only for the promised sex at Damo's house.

Originally posted by SearrarD
    The place that *NemesiS* plays at is cybermart, i organise LANs there.....

15 in house PCs, PIIIs 500 moslty, 128 - 256 Ram, geforces in all machines, twenty five 21inch monitors, and a good, well kept network (100Mbps), the maximum ping in cs is 45, but it usually hovers around the mid 20s, we've had 24 players in 1 server and it plays like a dream.....

Pic of cybermart

The rhs is for bring yer own machines and the lhs is for the house machines.
    Usually its a lot tidier but as of recently it hasn't

Thats Nem at the back rhs in the corner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭TOWN

EMmm,ill go if the date is sound.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

HeHeHe

http://www.thetoque.com/081401/deathmatch.htm

If we follow that maybe there wont be any excuses :D

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭ShevY

gtv would be nice for all of us unable to travel. :]

Originally posted by ShevY
    gtv would be nice for all of us unable to travel. :]

They're ment to be getting a 128k leased line soon so maybe this will be in and it can be displayed over the net.

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

doodee, u gonna go down?

I'll go if ur goin, we need a big van and bring all the galway lanners down so we can turn it into a galway lan xcept in waterford. Dont puke in the van though coz i only got it cleaned the other day and Jim will fukin kill me if u puke in it doodee.

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

Searrard or wotever. The pcs suck. and will give ****e fps for q3. Not a suitable place for a q3 lan at all, unless it was bring ure own pcs. Sure we could just rent a Hall or sumthin in Dublin or *Cough* Cork and play there like regular good old days LANS.
    This Cybermart sounds like a rite kip. No offence :)

Originally posted by NEXUS
    Searrard or wotever. The pcs suck. and will give ****e fps for q3. Not a suitable place for a q3 lan at all, unless it was bring ure own pcs. Sure we could just rent a Hall or sumthin in Dublin or *Cough* Cork and play there like regular good old days LANS.
    This Cybermart sounds like a rite kip. No offence :)

You can bring your own and the infastructure is already setup.
    Pity it will only hold 25ppl or so :(

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭ThrAx

Do we have a date yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

i'll give you a date Thrax. Say, 7 o clock outside Easons tomorrow night? Wear a red carnation so I can recognise you,
    quozl

• Registered Users Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭swiss

I'll try to make it to the LAN if the date suits. We'll figure out what day suits everyone and either myself or SearrarD will run it past the owners of the place to get it arranged (shouldn't be a problem tbh).

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Vincent

Make it a proper lan, all byoc 50+ capacity, would waterford ppl be willing to come to dublin if it was a huge lan? im sure eric mindgey mooney could make it happen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Ill make it happen if its in Dublin.

I CBA going to waterford to watch some poor guy getting analed.

Originally posted by Vincent
    Make it a proper lan, all byoc 50+ capacity, would waterford ppl be willing to come to dublin if it was a huge lan? im sure eric mindgey mooney could make it happen

If it was a full weekend lan then defo but not a 12h thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

I don't 'do' 12 hour lans.

Originally posted by MindPhuck
    I don't 'do' 12 hour lans.

I'm starting to like this already

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I'll go if only for the mad pissup afterwards... do we have a date yet?

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

nemesis is on holiday at the mo as you all know....

myself and cybermart's owner, had a long disscusion, although we only we have 18 PCs and 27 21inch monitors, we do have space for another 22 PCs maybe 27, the network can hold all that and more if needed,

as for a night out i recommend muldoons or ulyssys

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Gerry

I'll go if its in dublin, not so sure otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,979 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

If it was a weekend thing in dublin, i'd nick me pc and go, just to see that, but eamo would be full up. But if theres money to be made:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

wooo this is sounding better all the time, i'll go, geographically allowing ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭RapierX

I'll go along, doesn't make a difference where its on to me. I live in a valley surrounded by mountains and pubs.

Advertisement