Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aww......so cute (NOT!!!)

Options
  • 12-07-2002 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭

a little girl goes into a pet shop and, in the cutest wee lisp asks; "do you have fwuffy bunny wabbits?" "smiling, the old owner gets down on his knees to her level. "well sweetheart, do you want a fwuffy white wabby, a fwuffy brown wabby like the one in the corner, or a black wabby like the one over there?" "well", she says, smiling sweetly, "I dont fink my pyfon weally gives a fwying feck!!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭cujimmy

weally weally funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

What is it with the damn humour board lately? Hardly anything is amusing anymore, with the exception of that "Where's Waldo?" thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

nothing to write home about...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

Now THIS is a good speech defect joke
    A boy with a lisp goes to a bakers."Can I have a bum?" he asks.The baker gives him a bun,realising his mistake.Next to the hardware store where he says"I want a fukit".Knowing he means bucket the clerk gives him one.Next to the poet shop whjere the boy asks for a "cock and scratchit"(cocker spaniel).As he comes out his dog makes a run for it.The boy approaches a man and says
    "Hold my bum and fukit while i go get my cock and scratchit".

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

12 courier dark blue

One morning, a man approached a tee on a golf course, only to find another guy approaching the same tee from the other side. They began talking and decided to play 9 holes together. After teeing off, they sat off down the fairway, continuing their conversation. "What do you do?" the first man asked. "I'm a salesman. What about you?" "I'm a hitman for the mob," replied the second man. The hitman noticed that the 1st guy started getting a little nervous so he like tried to make him feel at ease. "Yeah. I'm the highest paid guy in the business. I'm the best." He stopped, sat down his bag of clubs, and pulled out a fancy, high-powered rifle that was loaded with all types of scopes and sights and other stuff. He than asked the man where he lived. Still a bit nervous the salesman replied, "In a suburb just west of here." The hitman placed the gun against his shoulder, faced west, peered into a scope and asked "What colour roof ya' got?" "Gray." Then he asked "What colour house?" "Yellow." "You got a silver Toyota?" "Yeah," replied the first man who was now completely amazed by the accuracy of the hitman's equipment. "That's my wife's car." "That your red pickup next to it?" Looking baffled the man asked if he could look through the scope. Looking through the sights, he said "Hell. That's my buddy Jeff's truck. What the hell is he doing there if I'm..?" The hitman looked through the scope once more. "Your wife a blond?" "Yeah." "Your buddy got black hair?" "Yeah!" "Well, I don't know how to tell you, but I think you've got a problem. They're going at it like a couple of rabbits in there." said the hitman. "Problem??! THEY'VE got the problem! I want you to shoot both of them! Right now!" The hitman paused and said, "Sure. But it'll cost you. Like I said, I'm the best. I get paid $5,000 per shot." "I don't care! Just do it! I want you to shoot her right in the head, then shoot him right in the cock!" The hitman agreed, turned, and took firing position. He carefully stared into the sights, carefully taking his aim. He then said, "You know what buddy. This is your lucky day. I think I can save you $5,000!"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

lol that joke is classic, took me a second to cop on to it though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Harmo

The joke about the little boy is the best :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

that wasnt intended to be a speech impediment joke.

Advertisement