Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stealing is baaad

Options
  • 12-07-2002 10:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

Yeah, so I have no hat anymore.
    WHO THE PHUCK HAS MY HAT!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?
    !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

also, I loved the muffins, who's with me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

muffins? muffin? the smarties muffins? those contained sedatives i swear. i dont have your hat. sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

i don't have your hat, but you probably wouldn't be surprised if i did.

and the sedatives in the muffins were neccessary too complement the blood in peoples jolt systems

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alaskagirl

thats why.... it gave me muscular dystrophy. i should have drank more jolt. keep my jolt system up and running. get rid of that blood in my jolt system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

the muffins were the only thing that didn't interfere with the jolt in our veins- hence the fact that we liked the muffins. anything to have that caffeine rush.... :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

They didn't stop me running up the walls....
    There was WAAAY too much jolt. I was probably the only person to make a conscious effort to stop drinking it in the last week. I was addicted to the stuff before CTYI anyway.
    But it's funny, I seem to have developed am immunity to caffeine. (anyone who has been in town with me, when I commonly consume about 4 cans of tiger shot, can judge)

But does anyone remember when I got 5 muffins at a time? that was fun/ extremely fattening. But i'm a walking skeleton anyway.

• Advertisement

yeah, it's freakish! the amount of stuff that he knocked back would kill most people! but it's sooo nice....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

:D Never, ever underestimate the almighty power of caffeine!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

4 cans?! YOU WUSS! I drink Rock Star by the gallon and don't feel any effect... and ... mmm... sobe... good.

Penguin mints... sweet, sweet penguin mints...

i just made some 14 year old americans addicted to caffeine! yay me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Am I the only person who drinks Jolt Cola and notices no effect? It might be because of my constant state of energeticness, I didn't say hyperness because beging hyper != having energy.

the only reason he stopped at four is that he ran out of money. the other day he bought six, but hugh drank half of them, and then he got caught up in the fact that people had stolen his jumber and tried to sell his new cd for a fiver to some guy on the street

• Advertisement

wuss?!
    And wtf is rockstar????

Yeah, SOMEONE tried to flog my CD. And genevieve will be forever damned for stealing my precious

Yeah! now when we go in on wed. i have 20 euro! 16 cans! ph34r!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Caffeine does nothing to me anymore. have spent most of my cash on jolt and it has done nothing.

Except, if i don't drink it my mind goes tired. like now. had none so far today. i'm not exactly an energetic person, so its kinda weird that i'm still not one after excessive jolt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

(Completely off topic, NEIL!! How are ya man? How's Dermo coping with you in his RA group?)

On topic, I have consumed 8.75 litres of Coca Cola in the last 6 hours ... my stomach is now churning and I have a God-awful head ache. My solution, smoke lots and lots of marijuana. Just gotta wait for the maternal unit to leave the house then it's high time! :)

Advertisement