Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

one for the road...

Options
  • 13-07-2002 12:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭

A couple of motorways and a dual carriage way where having a couple of drinks at a roadhouse one evening, comparing potholes, and bragging about how tough they were. One of the motorways said that he should have been replaced by now, but they just kept patching him up as he was tough as concrete. All of a sudden a red tarmacadam lightweight comes walking in, and sits down with the mororways and dual carriage way. The dual carriage way says "Oi, bugger off, this is a private session, go sit over there with the by-roads and slip roads", when the toughest motorway in the gang whispers "better mid yer lanuage,I know him, he's a cyclepath"

omg that was even sadder then when I heard i first..:-(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 544 ✭✭✭pauldeehan

I think I'm going to have to kill myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

ditto

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

Originally posted by Defenistrator

omg that was even sadder then when I heard i first..:-(

yes it was

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭xern

Hmmmmmmm!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

*cringe*
    man that's worse than most of my jokes. you should be ashamed of yourself

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 harryhawk

didn't think it was that badmyself. certainly an improvement on the 'super fragile calloused mystic hexed with halitosis'.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭zenith

"That's the worst case of van aerial disease I've ever seen."

"I wouldn't send a knight out on a dog like this."

These two punchlines brought to you by Give An Aged Joke A Home Week. Thank you for listening. It means so much to them.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Oh that is really really shít.

John

Advertisement