Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which wrestler is next to die?

• 13-07-2002 4:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭

With the recent shock death of the British Bulldog in mind which of these rundown hunks of men is most likely to die in your opinion?

Which wrestler is next to die? 16 votes

Hulk Hogan
    0% 0 votes
    Brutus Beefcake
    25% 4 votes
    Ultimate Warrior
    0% 0 votes
    Jake The Snake Roberts
    18% 3 votes
    Macho Man Randy Savage
    37% 6 votes
    other
    18% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

dont forget scott steiner - he is jacked on something and i dont think is gatorade

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I'd reckon Jake the Snake. That crack habit has got to get him soon enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

To be honest it could be anyone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Phelim 3:16

That is a hell of a morbid question! Hopefull nobody for a long while because there have been way too many wrestling deaths in the last six months or so. BTW if it is somone, most likely it will be superstar Billy Graham! Unfortunately years of drug abuse have screwed up hs body and especialy his liver. Lets hope not though!

Phelim

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 VinceBlack

[he is jacked on something]

All the wrestlers use steroids but not nearly as much as you would think. Given that they have to stay on the road 250 days of the year they tend to opt for milder injectables which they can use to maintain not gain.

Bulldog was very strong and a top powerlifter, he also had a rec drug habit which contributed to his early death.

The real overweight guys have the highest chance of checking out early as they are in bad shape. Then there is the rec drugs which overtime can lead to problems.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Within a year davey boy had gone from skinny runt to musclebound, there were a LOT of steroids involved there.
    its been reported that 80% of the WWE roster are on Juice, the bossman himself included

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Glowingmind

Just look at hardcore holly, when he arrived in the wwf as Bob "sparkplug" holly he was skinnier than x-pac, now he's huge, that can't be healthy.

hhh looks like he is about to explode - it obvious that his natural frame is not able to carry the musscle he has somehow put on since 99 - the injury he suffered could quite possibly be his body giving out under the strain

also look at gurrero since his return - thatt upper body/arm musscle was put on in such a short time and again is not natural for a man of his size

Originally posted by bombidol
    Within a year davey boy had gone from skinny runt to musclebound, there were a LOT of steroids involved there.

*** Naturally in a year he could gain 30lbs. The diet and hard training are very important also but yes the gear helps a lot.

its been reported that 80% of the WWE roster are on Juice, the bossman himself included

*** Try 100% of who we see on TV even the women. Hogan was done in the early 90''s for buying gear from the wwf doctor and they claimed in court they thought the stuff was legal.

Originally posted by cmb.
    hhh looks like he is about to explode -

*** He wears T-shirts two sizes too small which helps. He is in good shape, lost a lot of cuts since his comeback night but still in great shape. He is only about 280lbs and 6ft4, that's not massive.

it obvious that his natural frame is not able to carry the musscle he has somehow put on since 99

*** In 3-4 years he has gained roughly 40lbs of muscle which is a lot and yes he takes gear but he is also the hardest training person in WWE ATM, he is very interested in Bodybuilding and eats a clean, high protein diet.

- the injury he suffered could quite possibly be his body giving out under the strain

*** It was due to insufficent warm-up and repetitive shearing forces placed on it over many years of training.

also look at gurrero since his return - thatt upper body/arm musscle was put on in such a short time and again is not natural for a man of his size

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

Vey pessimistic poll. Never was a huge fan, would only watch it if there was absolutely nothing else worth watching on. So i cant associate the names with the faces in the poll so i am going for Hogan as he must be hitting the state pension age by now.

B.t.w which wrestlers died in the last year?

actually guerrero has always been very chunky, even looking back to his wcw days he was a similar build as today.
    anyway this is going off topic, someone start a steroid thread

are you seriously trying to say that gurrero hasnt drastically butlked up? - mabey im loosing it but it just seems to me that he has but on a huge amount of extra muscle on his upper body, shoulders, arms etc - am i the only one who thinks so?

he has gotten bigger yeah but not so quickly, if you have any wcw tapes look back to 96/97/98 and he was only marginally smaller than he is now, remember he was on a lot of drugs for a while so his size dropped for about a year, around the mamacita era.

ill go and have a look at an old tape but i destinctly remember him in 96 in a singlet with a jake the snake phisique - ot the flab but the small size and lack of definition

Getting back on topic, i just realised whos missing from the list.......Sandman.. Hes knackered too,
    So my vote goes to him as seemingly Jake has got himself back on track

Originally posted by cmb.
    are you seriously trying to say that gurrero hasnt drastically butlked up? - mabey im loosing it but it just seems to me that he has but on a huge amount of extra muscle on his upper body, shoulders, arms etc - am i the only one who thinks so?

Bombidol is correct he is not much bigger. He could have gotten leaner at the same bodyweight which would make him look a lot bigger when in fact he is still the same size.

Who's next to pop - I can't think of one. Hogan has a good 20-30 years of life left yet. Some of these guys are ultra healthy, no drink, no cigs, good food and a touch of mexican sauce for extra size :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

I thought the ultimate warrior was dead?

Nope still alive and moaning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

correction bombidol: p*ssing and moaning :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement