Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RVD pic from Raw! [Possible Spoiler]

• 13-07-2002 7:15am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭

stl0047.jpg

Yes thats right the Van Terminator.

RVD is holding the chairs in his hand.

I said spoiler because people may have raw taped or whatever. I didn't see it but it looks impressive.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

its a pity that jr wouldnt stop refering to it as the van-daminator

and just when dreamer looks like he might be given some credibility . . . - they could have had van dam come in while dreamer and lesner were trading blows - then lesner could keep credibility (yeah right - he has none!) as not going down to dreamer and also made dreamer look good and getting an even bigger pop from the philidelphia faithfull

as for the van-terminator, it wasnt as impressive as his past efforts as he just barely made it with not haviing the chair placed on heyman ( now if dreamer had of hung upside down with the chair like alfonzo did it would have got a huge reaction from the audience - another opportunity lost )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

Still it's better than Shane O Macs one at WM17

actually shane o mac hit a fairly decent one, to give him his dues - i would say that it was the poorest van-terminator ive seen from van dam - on par with shane at mania - which is a complement to shane and a dissapointment for van dam

Theres a big difference between holding a chair and doing it. Than doing it into a trash can

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

The trash cans crumple zone would give you and extra foot, foot and a half so you can subtract that from the 20Ft ring area of the wwe ring, also the trash can would be a hell of a lot safer than that a chair, also when RVD done the terminator in ECW he used the ropes as slingshot, he couldnt do that in WWE for a few reasons,
    1- Ropes are ropes and not cables
    2- Ropes are really lose compared to ECWs
    3- 20Ft ring as oppposed to the ECW 18 Footer
    4- He was carrying the Chair!

All in all it was a cool version of the VanTerminator:) Stop Bitching:)

• Advertisement

will we ever see it again.

If anyone kicks outta of pin after it. It's value will plummet.

yeah your right, it was cool - i just gat a bit too caught up in nostalgia

as for seeing it again - i cant see it happening too often as rvd has a bit of a rep for hurting others and some higher profile wrestlers who have some leverage backstage wont even take a vad-daminator off him (or many other of his signature moves for that matter) so unless he stays midcard - but heres hoping

Advertisement