Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom.net survey - Speak your mind

Options
  • 13-07-2002 1:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 749 ✭✭✭

Eircom.net in association with Monitrack Research are conducting an independent survey to learn more about users and what they want from the eircom.net site and from the Internet generally.

If you can get as far as question 23, you will have the opportunity to comment on what products and services you would like Eircom to offer in the future......HINT HINT!

The url for the survey is http://www.e-survey.dk/monitrack/qweb.cgi?SAMTGH

You're entered into a draw for an X-Box for taking part in it too.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,718 ✭✭✭SkepticOne

Originally posted by Dangger
    Your entered into a draw for an X-Box for taking part in it too.
    Which you can't use in Ireland for mult-player gaming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭BoneCollector

It does`nt as very hard hitting questions, i would think this is just another one of those email collection suveys that promote other peoples products.. (expect SPAM)

I suggest at the end of the survey where it asks which prducts you would like to see we all enter

1)Cheap flat rate dial up

favorite websites

www.boards.ie/irelandoffline
    www.irelandoffline.org

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Yep, I saw the banner at the top of the Eircom.net homepage yesterday evening and filled out the survey, of course telling them we need flat-rate and putting www.irelandoffline.org as my favorite website!

I was actually going to post a message about it here this afternoon but David beat me to it.

So, go on folks, fill out the survey and let's show Eircom that there is a demand and a market for flat-rate, despite what they might think.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Humm... just finished it. All i can hope is that I dont get an XBox.. i dont want one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭aidan_dunne

Originally posted by Winters
    All i can hope is that I dont get an XBox.. i dont want one.

Well, you could always flog it and use the money to pay some of your phone bill next month! God knows you could probably use every penny you could get to pay that off.

Or, even better, use the money towards getting yourself one of those fancy "flat-rate" super-dooper whoop-de-doo Eircom I-Stream thingies! Oh, I forgot, you'd need to flog a couple of dozen XBox's to get one of those! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Hannibal_12

I put down affordable broadband as a product I woudl like to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

product I would like to see;
    Cheap flat-rate dial-up 56k access/the same access as a user living in a non-monopolised country.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Originally posted by aidan_dunne

Well, you could always flog it and use the money to pay some of your phone bill next month! God knows you could probably use every penny you could get to pay that off.

Or, even better, use the money towards getting yourself one of those fancy "flat-rate" super-dooper whoop-de-doo Eircom I-Stream thingies! Oh, I forgot, you'd need to flog a couple of dozen XBox's to get one of those! :D

Ah well.. im still one of the few running off NoLimits :D

I also put affordable broadband as a product aswell in the box... I would like to have broadband (Without CAP for a good price) then flat-rate 56k

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

completed.

Al.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I put down "nationwide broadband coverage", so I reckon that's covered the bases. :)

adam

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Just wondering, what relevance does the grocery shopping bit have? Are they going to team up with tesco or something based on the results of this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭NORTH1

same as above.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

Completed :)

What products or services would you like to see offered on
    eircom.net?

Affordable/Cheap Flat-Rate 56k Dialup and ISDN, like everyone else in the EU and the World. - Heheh... That'll show them :cool:

Fave Website: www.irelandoffline.org

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

done :)

www.e-survey.dk ???
    Is is too expensive/awkward to have .ie host ?...LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

affordable countrywide broadband-NOT ISDN

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

1. Affordable, uncapped, broadband services (ie. aDSL) ** just in case Eir-Coma get confused, believe their own marketing crap and think that ISDN is really broadband

2. Flat-Rate 56k Dial-Up services

As for the questionnaire .... "how often do yuo use the following 'anchor-channels' of eircom.net" .......

NEVER!!! :D (I don't use Eir-ComA.net)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭morgana

Done. Put in affordable flarate (< EUR 40) and broadband.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭longword

Originally posted by SkepticOne
    [Xbox] Which you can't use in Ireland for mult-player gaming.
    What about http://www.xboxgw.com/?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Dr99

Originally posted by longword

What about http://www.xboxgw.com/?

You need BroadBand...

(BTW. I own a XBOX already and I will beat to death anyone who slags it! ;) )

Right I'm off to fill in the survey

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,117 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Asked for flatrate dialup and nationwide DSL at sensible prices.

I reckon I will win one of them there Xboxes! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement