Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Witnness Coverage

Options
  • 13-07-2002 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭

Witnness is happening this weekend, not everyone can go and 2FM have live coverage. at least they claim to have anyway. all i'm hearing is Ruth Scott talking ****e while the music is going on. why can't they give us live music, and Network 2 are only giving 1 and a half hours next Friday. what's the point. RTÉ are amatures :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

Im not sure if youll be able to get it where you are but Dublins Spin 104.7(or 103.7 cant remember which freq)is apparently broadcasting live.Ive been able to get it up to 80 miles from Dublin though the signal is a little weak at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

That RTE programme next week is a sham alright, they dont seem to be doing anything right these days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Originally posted by The Gopher
    Im not sure if youll be able to get it where you are but Dublins Spin 104.7(or 103.7 cant remember which freq)is apparently broadcasting live.Ive been able to get it up to 80 miles from Dublin though the signal is a little weak at times.

sadly i haven't a hope of picking it up because i'm on the south coast :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

if anyone finds out when they're going to re-broadcast prodigy's set, let me know

Advertisement