Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gis a job any job.....

• 08-08-2000 1:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭

Well I need a job for when I go back to college, and I was wondering if anyone can help. I will more than likely be up in dundalk from sunday night to friday afternoon and in Dublin from friday afternoon til sunday night, but I am willing to stay in Dundalk for the weekend if anyone knows of a job up there I can do, that way I could work a few hours on weekdays.

I want something in computers and if its in Dublin that means I can only work from friday to sunday, so I really am not holding out much hope. If anyone knows of anything then please let me know, if not I'll have to go back to Dunnes and you wouldn't make me do that now would you.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

You could try McDonalds...???

Oh wait, you're Irish aren't you? Ya, you can actually speak English, so I guess that counts you out smile.gif

I don't know of any places that could help you, why not talk to a couple of recruitment agencies like Marlborough or CPL???

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

Well I got a job in Time computers Blanchardstown so that's the job thing sorted out, now alls I need is money, I only get paid monthly you see, at the end of the month, bummer.

If anyone knows of any small, paying jobs (into the hand *wink*wink*) going I will gladly take em, preferably in the Blanchardstown area. Stuff like updating websites, installing new hardware, and whatever. If not I'll just have to starve for a month, oh well...

Advertisement