Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN multiplayer

Options
  • 13-07-2002 8:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭

I'm gettin NWN in a few days and I was wonderin what's it like on the internet. I've still got a ****ty 56K modem. Will I be able to play the Dungeon Master mode and normal multiplayer? 1 more thing - I have an AMD Duron 1.1Ghz, 256 RAM, Geforce 3 Ti 500 128 mb, 80gb HD and a Sound Blaster Audigy all runniong under Win 2000 Pro. I assume it will run grand on this? Any problems with it and Win 2k?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

From what I've played it works grand with my 56k (I've played on servers with a 1000 ping). But I do get the weird problem of the game freezing any time I play online, but I don't freeze at all when I play normaly :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

the only problem we had with win2k was you had to have sp2 installed if you dont it wont play.

sp2 = service pack 2

Advertisement